THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 4/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, stephen said:

Yay😀 was a good day ,I've just finished editing mine

I'm afraid for your knees ;)

Looks like a comfy ride. Unfortunately every time I try on the MSX it ends up being too hard on my knees (either I'm too tall or too old or a combination of the two).

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Finally some proper sun here in Stockholm. Most of the gravel has been swept from the bike paths so now my wife can join me on her longboard.
Since it's Easter most people have left Stockholm to go celebrate somewhere else. More bike paths for me!
24km ride.
18C
MSX battery: 83% (rider weight 66kg)
Longboard battery: 47% (rider weight 65kg)
Average speed: 16kmh
Max speed: 44kmh

Short version:

Full version:

That was hilarious. Your wife is a live wire, if you're familiar with that expression :thumbup:

Love the juxtaposition of the two videos; the first one is wild & crazy, and the second is sedate.

Your "retirement" is kind of rough so far, huh? :laughbounce2:

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Looks like a comfy ride. Unfortunately every time I try on the MSX it ends up being too hard on my knees (either I'm too tall or too old or a combination of the two).

You own like one of the all-time best seated wheels in the Monster, why would you want to play pop-a-squat on a wheel that was a seated afterthought?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

You own like one of the all-time best seated wheels in the Monster, why would you want to play pop-a-squat on a wheel that was a seated afterthought?

giphy.gif

:laughbounce2:

Agreed. But I still do ride the MSX and feel cheated that I can't also enjoy it seated, like apparently everyone else :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm afraid for your knees ;)

You have a monster, that has a tall seat.  Do you have the same issues with you knees?  With seated, I don’t notice much pressure on my legs, knees, feet.  It’s been the only way I could last more than an hour riding.   Again, much respect and I don’t know how you ride so long with no issues on your feet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Finally some proper sun here in Stockholm. Most of the gravel has been swept from the bike paths so now my wife can join me on her longboard.

Great videos! Joy to watch! You are pushing me closer towards retirement Mike.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Great videos! Joy to watch! You are pushing me closer towards retirement Mike.

Will we also see your wife dancing and .... ? ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

You have a monster, that has a tall seat.  Do you have the same issues with you knees?  With seated, I don’t notice much pressure on my legs, knees, feet.  It’s been the only way I could last more than an hour riding.   Again, much respect and I don’t know how you ride so long with no issues on your feet.

I don't have a working seat for the Monster and it's been awhile since I rode one seated, so I don't know. My knees are not the strongest part of my body. Fortunately my feet can take long rides so it's not a huge loss for me.

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I see you have upgraded your sun screen neck protection cloth too. 

And shifted style too from white to black.

So next upgrade ? self glowing sephly stick ? in RGB so you change lightsaber colour depending on mood?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hirsute said:

10 Starts!

Welcome back buddy! Great educational video as always. Are you teaching your kiddos to ride? Videos please! :popcorn:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

This must be the 30th reference to the Incredibles "No Capes" that I've seen :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I think you've outgrown the O.C.   Time to move to Hollywood or WeHo if you're keeping with the superhero theme.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Riders @Marty Backe, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Dzlchef, and myself.  

This is the final episode of a four part series of videos from our 36 mile electric unicycle ride around Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita, California on 4/7/2019.  This episode features Aliso Creek Bikeway.  Wheels in attendance were Gotway 100v Monster, Gotway 84v Monster, Gotway ACM2, and Kingsong 18XL.

I think Part 4 was my favorite. Love that trail :thumbup:

• Like 1