THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

21 hours ago, Smoother said:

That was a superb video.  Exactly why 360 is the future of action social media, and probably action broadcast TV too once the resolution is broadcast quality (any day now).

You made excellent use of 360 features like tiny planets but you didn't over do it.  Well done.  And the video is so clear. Have you been studying on Ben Claremont's YouTube channel?

thank you @Smoother actually this time I tried to over do what I usually do standard! I went for highest resolution and above all I gave maximum bitrate to the video when it was time to render it! my pc is not that recent everything was slow and got big amount of time! I can't even play it over my pc 😂 but I did have a chance to see it in 5k at someone else place and I was so happy about it! about Ben sure I've been watching his videos but this time I tried to go a little deeper into premiere Pro resolution/bitrate, made some test and hopefully I've got some more knowledge of it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Chang said:

Got about 40 miles under my belt and I'm starting to love this EUC thing! Just waiting for my full face helmet to get here so I can send it to the next level.

Your doing great!  Wearing a full face helmet will definitely increase your comfort level as you increase your speed. Try not to become complacent. Enjoy! :)

1 hour ago, stephen said:

So its been sunny weather here in the UK so i took my girlfreind to the cricket pitch where i learnt on the second day

It's flat, it's medium/hard surface and its a wide open space ,

This is her first time on the Z10 ,,,she had 3 goes on my kingsong about 9 months ago and that's it, anyway! She got on and off she went, she loved it it was so sturdy compared to the kingsong she said

I put a few clips together of her first day with the Z10 ,,, approx 2 hours,,, and say well done Rachael 😊😊

That's great. You'll have a riding partner now :D Time to buy another Z10 :confused1:  You can't be riding unmatched EUCs you know ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So its been sunny weather here in the UK so i took my girlfreind to the cricket pitch where i learnt on the second day

This is her first time on the Z10 ,,,she had 3 goes on my kingsong about 9 months ago and that's it, anyway! She got on and off she went, she loved it it was so sturdy compared to the kingsong she said

I put a few clips together of her first day with the Z10 ,,, approx 2 hours,,, and say well done Rachael 😊😊

You are so lucky Stephen! Having a wife as a riding partner would be heaven! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have just a question, did she have fun?

20 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That's great. You'll have a riding partner now :D Time to buy another Z10 :confused1:  You can't be riding unmatched EUCs you know ;)

Don't lol i was already thinking that but the kingsong ks16x is calling me, i emailed at speedyfeet and he said it nobody pre-orders he won't be getting them in ,i can't pre-order waiting for others to preorder i want it asap, which is a shame as he got all the others in stock, i thought the ks16x would be popular in with getting in stock.

Yes I'm glad rachael can ride now I'm going to learn her all next week as we are off work, yay a riding partner now she can't complain I'm out all the time but i have just lost a wheel:rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You are so lucky Stephen! Having a wife as a riding partner would be heaven! 

It's easy lol just go out all the time and when she says your going out again just say well if you could ride we could go out together , it has taken me 9 months to sink it in though:)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I have just a question, did she have fun?

Yes she loved it ,calfes started to hurt after 2 hours , so more riding in the next week , i told her she just needs conditioning ,,, i think she went and washed her hair:w00t2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stephen said:

Yes she loved it ,calfes started to hurt after 2 hours , so more riding in the next week , i told her she just needs conditioning ,,, i think she went and washed her hair:w00t2:

I think she did great. I would not be able to ride 2 hours even now 1 year after my first ride. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I think she did great. I would not be able to ride 2 hours even now 1 year after my first ride. 

Thanks ,, I've just come back from the seaside i rode from 9am till 7 pm with an hour+1/2 break to charge the wheel up 😊 i was up at 5.30am one morning just the birds singing ,so peaceful and quite at that time

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stephen said:

It's easy lol just go out all the time and when she says your going out again just say well if you could ride we could go out together , it has taken me 9 months to sink it in though:)

I tried to teach her but she was always worried about breaking something. I performed the nasty deed for her. No way will she ever attempt to learn now. Your wife also appears more athletic.

I know @Marty Backe also tried to instruct his wife but as far as I know it never came to fruition. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Your doing great!  Wearing a full face helmet will definitely increase your comfort level as you increase your speed. Try not to become complacent. Enjoy! :)

Thanks @Rehab1, another one of my sayings is "Don't be Hasty, Practice Safety!"

55 minutes ago, stephen said:

Don't lol i was already thinking that but the kingsong ks16x is calling me, i emailed at speedyfeet and he said it nobody pre-orders he won't be getting them in ,i can't pre-order waiting for others to preorder i want it asap, which is a shame as he got all the others in stock, i thought the ks16x would be popular in with getting in stock.

Yes I'm glad rachael can ride now I'm going to learn her all next week as we are off work, yay a riding partner now she can't complain I'm out all the time but i have just lost a wheel:rolleyes:

Can't believe Ian isn't carrying the 16X. I don't know about Ian sometimes. He's super conservative as to when/if he'll carry a wheel. I feel for his customers that get to see wheels being used 6-months before he brings them in, if ever.

Yet, his business model must be working for him.

24 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I tried to teach her but she was always worried about breaking something. I performed the nasty deed for her. No way will she ever attempt to learn now. Your wife also appears more athletic.

I know @Marty Backe also tried to instruct his wife but as far as I know it never came to fruition. 

Not on her part. But when I broke my shoulder I decided that I couldn't live with myself if she got injured from a fall. She's 65 and not athletic. So decided not to continue the training.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stephen said:

I'm still trying to convince my wife to ride my euc! :P

Keep up guys!!!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Chang said:

Got about 40 miles under my belt and I'm starting to love this EUC thing! Just waiting for my full face helmet to get here so I can send it to the next level.

Great video, love the wheel, pretty screen gauges

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Can't believe Ian isn't carrying the 16X. I don't know about Ian sometimes. He's super conservative as to when/if he'll carry a wheel. I feel for his customers that get to see wheels being used 6-months before he brings them in, if ever.

Yet, his business model must be working for him.

Yes i know, i cant wait for 6 months after they come out thats another summer gone.i cant understand the selling logic because if he got them straight away I'd have my name down , now I'm looking for another seller..

Ian's reply

We are holding back but also accepting pre orders, so far no one has pre ordered, If this remains the case we will not bring them in (as only worth bringing something in that people are interested in lol!)

Thanks!

Ian Sampson
Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Not on her part. But when I broke my shoulder I decided that I couldn't live with myself if she got injured from a fall. She's 65 and not athletic. So decided not to continue the training.

This is my view too. I don't mind hurting myself, but I couldn't get her hurt.  Now if she insisted, i'd teach   have someone else teach her; because if I had to teach her, I would probably have to hurt her,  too. :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, stephen said:

Yes i know, i cant wait for 6 months after they come out thats another summer gone.i cant understand the selling logic because if he got them straight away I'd have my name down , now I'm looking for another seller..

Ian's reply

We are holding back but also accepting pre orders, so far no one has pre ordered, If this remains the case we will not bring them in (as only worth bringing something in that people are interested in lol!)

Thanks!

Ian Sampson

Yeah, that's crazy. I have no problems pre-ordering (like with @Jason McNeil of EWheels) if I know that the order will be fulfilled. But I'm not going to put out a deposit and tie my hands from buying elsewhere if I don't even know that the order is going to be fulfilled.

With that logic I don't know how he decides to sell anything.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

46 minutes ago, Smoother said:

This is my view too. I don't mind hurting myself, but I couldn't get her hurt.  Now if she insisted, i'd teach   have someone else teach her; because if I had to teach her, I would probably have to hurt her,  too. :whistling:

I agree. It would be really tough to see my wife in pain if something happened. She actually encouraged me to go out and ride the last few weekends. I need her healthy if i screw up again.;)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

She actually encouraged me to go out and ride the last few weekends

You know, historically there are reasons women encourage their partner of a long time to leave the house frequently, for lengthy periods. :whistling:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smoother said:

You know, historically there are reasons women encourage their partner of a long time to leave the house frequently, for lengthy periods. :whistling:

I use to have worries about @Hunka Hunka Burning Love prowling my neighborhood. Now I have another concern.:o

• Like 2