THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, Simone Malicius said:

this is my first HIGH RESOLUTION video made with Insta360 one x while visiting Singapore downtown over electric scooter ✌️ i hoep you find it entertaining 

That was a superb video.  Exactly why 360 is the future of action social media, and probably action broadcast TV too once the resolution is broadcast quality (any day now).

You made excellent use of 360 features like tiny planets but you didn't over do it.  Well done.  And the video is so clear. Have you been studying on Ben Claremont's YouTube channel?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stephen said:

Blackpool race track , sneaked in on the track😁

How was it to ride on that surface?
Was it wet or dry?

I want to try to ride on a track like that once.

48 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

This Vid was shot by my comrade Anibal from DCESK8. Best Ride vid ever. We had the Godfather Chuck Brown on Back-up Vocals. We had the Kingsong whine that sounded soooooo nasty in this video. We sounded like the Flying Monkeys from the Wiz. The T-Man tour was Awesome. 

That is the sound of motion. And it great 😄😁😎

As for that funky music, just suits up real superb with that funky red glittering KS wheel.

I wish my wheel had that colour. I bet it would lokk got with me pulling out my wheel from my red 2017 Mazda CX5.

MazdaCX-5_2.jpg

Me => 🤢Of envy.

♥that red wheel. Fantastic job @Lutalo

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Unventor said:

That is the sound of motion. And it great 😄😁😎

As for that funky music, just suits up real superb with that funky red glittering KS wheel.

I wish my wheel had that colour. I bet it would lokk got with me pulling out my wheel from my red 2017 Mazda CX5.

MazdaCX-5_2.jpg

Me => 🤢Of envy.

♥that red wheel. Fantastic job @Lutalo

😁😁😁 Thanks dude. By the way, 3M has a vinyl wrap that looks to match your truck color called Gloss Vampire Red. Look good pulling a matching red wheel from the back of your truck 😉👍

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My stick is bigger than both of yours! ;)

@Rehab1 when will you learn? It’s not the size of your stick that matters it’s how you use it. 😉

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, fryman said:

@Rehab1 when will you learn? It’s not the size of your stick that matters it’s how you use it. 😉

That’s a mighty big stick you carry over your shoulder. Do you walk softly? ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fryman said:

I heard that it's how fat your stick is.....if you want to impress the ladies doodling about on your EUC you better have a thick selfie stick. Like so thick even the insta360 can't make it invisible :eff01bbbfc:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

Yeah man! Fun video! I love the pooch shot! Good thing that Lil beast was caged, or someone would have been prying those fearsome jaws off of one of y'all's ankles! 😜

Fido did look ferocious 😂. It looks like Anibal rolled up on the gate to agitate the little killer a bit more. 😂😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n2eus said:

Riders @Marty Backe, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Dzlchef, @SDmike, and myself.  This is the first of a four part series of videos from our 36 mile electric unicycle ride around Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita, California on 4/7/2019.  This episode features Oso Creek.  Wheels in attendance were Gotway 100v Monster, Gotway 87v Monster, Gotway ACM2, Kingsong 18XL, and Kingsong 18L.

Fun to watch some of our ride. Can't wait to see the other parts. :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Olav said:

How was it to ride on that surface?
Was it wet or dry?

I want to try to ride on a track like that once.

It felt lovely it had sort of soft coating on top ,only slightly though , it was a sunny dry day thanks

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lutalo said:

This Vid was shot by my comrade Anibal from DCESK8. Best Ride vid ever. We had the Godfather Chuck Brown on Back-up Vocals. We had the Kingsong whine that sounded soooooo nasty in this video. We sounded like the Flying Monkeys from the Wiz. The T-Man tour was Awesome. 

Loved it. Great seeing you in action :thumbup:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tenofnine said:

I heard that it's how fat your stick is.....if you want to impress the ladies doodling about on your EUC you better have a thick selfie stick. Like so thick even the insta360 can't make it invisible :eff01bbbfc:

I win :clap3:

24 minutes ago, Raptor said:

:)  Hello everyone over a long time ,

I also add one entertainment video from one of our small Estonia country small capital city riding :)

Great to see you back Raptor! Nice video!