THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

NonStopNeal in Milan, Italy

Edited by ED209
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ED209 said:

NonStopNeal in Milan, Italy

Is NonStopNeal on here?

I think he single-handedly can untarnish the overused middle aged girly saying "Live Laugh Love", he should add in a  "Dance like no one is watching...." to his sign off to push his luck.
The guy can do no wrong; documenting some amazing footy for this community, although he does get a bit bold when weaving through pedestrians :wacko:. But maybe that's just how it is across the pond.

• Like 1

Took my EUC to a Bike park. I didn't expect to ride so i didn't bring my camera equipment but I'll return soon to give you guys a better idea of this place.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tenofnine said:

Is NonStopNeal on here?

I think he single-handedly can untarnish the overused middle aged girly saying "Live Laugh Love", he should add in a  "Dance like no one is watching...." to his sign off to push his luck.
The guy can do no wrong; documenting some amazing footy for this community, although he does get a bit bold when weaving through pedestrians :wacko:. But maybe that's just how it is across the pond.

He is, @NonStopNeal, but I don't think he read/post much.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Met up with a friend today for some drone adventures.

8m/s wind! Crazy!

With the facial hair the ponytail and the gear I always picture you in the Mad Max universe Mike.

Can you imagine that crazy chase scene in Fury Road and a few bad dudes on EUCs hauling ass intercepting the cars and leaving massive dust trails. Maybe one is armed with an RPG launcher another one has a flamethrower.

5 hours ago, tenofnine said:

With the facial hair the ponytail and the gear I always picture you in the Mad Max universe Mike.

Can you imagine that crazy chase scene in Fury Road and a few bad dudes on EUCs hauling ass intercepting the cars and leaving massive dust trails. Maybe one is armed with an RPG launcher another one has a flamethrower.

Haha thanks man! I love those movies. That would be an awesome scene. Or entire movie! I would definitely watch it.
The could get some Monster 100v and seriously pimp them up as war machines. And even some smaller more agile ones like Mten for stealth. :clap3:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

First EUC and onewheel -esk8 board meeting in The Netherlands

As unsafe as this looked, I'm interested in how you held your son in front while you rode. I carry my daughter but I won't be able to do that soon.

On 3/24/2019 at 1:45 AM, Mike Sacristan said:

Haha thanks man! I love those movies. That would be an awesome scene. Or entire movie! I would definitely watch it.
The could get some Monster 100v and seriously pimp them up as war machines. And even some smaller more agile ones like Mten for stealth. :clap3:

Yes, yes and yes!!!!!

• Like 1