THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

16 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

These particular mountain roads are closed to all public vehicle traffic. So we have miles and miles of clear pavement to ride as we wish. The segment shown in this video is very fun to ride downhill at speed.

Give meee!!!!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stephen said:

I want to buy an external mic ,i do all my editing on iPad and don't know how to put the sound together :( when i watch my videos back i hate the wind noise too:angry: .... Any tips?😊.

Pmsl ,,,,I've ordered some leaves they are coming this summer:laughbounce2: . Winter looks so dull sometimes

Thx

All of my final editing is done on a desktop PC so unfortunately I can't offer an workflow advice for iPad based editing :(

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2019 at 4:01 PM, Marty Backe said:

I wish I understood French because Google auto-translate sucked for this video.

I think this is the best drone based EUC video that I've ever seen - perfect visuals, pacing, story, etc. Loved it. :cheers:

Thx. We try to translate this video...soon. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yannick Dlsr said:

For our English and American friends who do not speak French, we tried to translate the best we could on our last video on our walk of Fleckenstein Castle. 

Thanks Marty Backe for your eulogy of our video about Niederschafolsheim. We will try to translate quickly so that you understand what is being said.

Hilarious :laughbounce2:  Thanks for the sub-titles, they worked great!

You guys are funny, and I love those helmets :)

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

The first day of the rest of my life.
Today was my last day at work.

Your comment suggests you retired. Congratulations! :thumbup: 

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Your comment suggests you retired. Congratulations! :thumbup: 

Thank you! A mini retirement for now. My plan is to take at least one year off and reevaluate my life.
Do some travelling and explore the world a bit.
And see how many miles I can put on my MSX haha.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, Marty Backe said:

These particular mountain roads are closed to all public vehicle traffic. So we have miles and miles of clear pavement to ride as we wish. The segment shown in this video is very fun to ride downhill at speed.

Hey Marty, could you let me know where these roads are? I've just moved to LA and would love to check them out. I've been exploring the LA river bike path which is really nice but has quite a few breaks in it too. Any other good spots in LA would be hugely appreciated too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Hey Marty, could you let me know where these roads are? I've just moved to LA and would love to check them out. I've been exploring the LA river bike path which is really nice but has quite a few breaks in it too. Any other good spots in LA would be hugely appreciated too!

Yeah, the literal LA River bike path is not great. There are two exceptional river trails, which are linked together, that provide for over 100-miles of near continuous riding. They are the Rio Hondo and San Gabriel rivers.

We have many hundreds of miles of trails. Unfortunately I do not yet have a mechanism for distributing these trails.

The road shown in this video starts above the Greek Theater and proceeds to the top and then down to the LA Zoo. If you use Google Maps/Earth you can easily discover the path.

I regularly organize group rides. Keep an eye on the Local Rides section of this Forum if you want to join us. We have a ride this Sunday (if it's not raining).

• Like 1