THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

11 hours ago, Unventor said:

Well I seem to recall someone who kept filming and riding despite barly being able to lift his arm...for several weeks after a "roll".:clap3:

Any new videos in pipeline for release?:popcorn: 

For some reason tv programs here in Sweden got 50% more boring in waiting for fantastic EUC weather day.

Show must go o-o-on, o-o-oh
Show must go o-o-on, yeah
Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on

Marty would probably do new videos while riding with a body cast... :roflmao:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tessa25 said:

As my youtube career comes to a shaky beginning (I know, don't quit the day job).

Fun video.

Once you're on the wheel, speed up! Speed greatly helps to stabilize you. You are up on the pedals, but then way too slow and therefore wobbly. You'll be more stable and learn faster (you know, because you're actually riding for longer) with a bit more speed.

Would you learn to ride a bicycle by going at most walking speed once you're on the bike? I hope not:) Same idea for a EUC.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Fun video.

Once you're on the wheel, speed up! Speed greatly helps to stabilize you. You are up on the pedals, but then way too slow and therefore wobbly. You'll be more stable and learn faster (you know, because you're actually riding for longer) with a bit more speed.

Would you learn to ride a bicycle by going at most walking speed once you're on the bike? I hope not:) Same idea for a EUC.

I didn't do a good job with the video, but by the end I could stay on as long as I wanted. Yay!

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 1:54 PM, Demargon said:

Gameplay of my off road route today. I hope you enjoy it

@Demargon it is so much fun to watch your off-road videos, it is almost like a workout - my leg muscles twitch all the time when I watch :)

I also couldn't believe my eyes -  you finally got the cover for your beat up V10 :) Telling the truth I always enjoy its "scarred" look!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, trya said:

@Demargon it is so much fun to watch your off-road videos, it is almost like a workout - my leg muscles twitch all the time when I watch :)

I also couldn't believe my eyes -  you finally got the cover for your beat up V10 :) Telling the truth I always enjoy its "scarred" look!

Thanks you. It was a exausting one for me and for the wheel. First time i get the cooler fan workong since the shell reemplacement. Now I trying to keep it shining :efeec46606:
If you missed it, I broke the shell (and more) weeks ago by riding it against an iron curb of a playground bridge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trya said:

The part about your shoulder is a real bummer :( I sincerely hope that it'll turn out as some "easy fix". Keep us posted.

Thanks. I'm really hoping the "fix" doesn't involve any invasive procedures.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:07 PM, tessa25 said:

As my youtube career comes to a shaky beginning (I know, don't quit the day job).

Electric unicycle day 7

Hey awesome! I subscribed! Im also a new rider. Only a few days ahead of you. I cant glide like that with one foot yet, thats nuts! How are you enjoying riding/learning thus far?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, seage said:

Hey awesome! I subscribed! Im also a new rider. Only a few days ahead of you. I cant glide like that with one foot yet, thats nuts! How are you enjoying riding/learning thus far? 

Thanks! It's a blast! Most of my practice has been using only one foot with the other pedal folded up so it wouldn't bite me when I step off. I didn't want to fall. :P This past weekend I finally started using both feet. I liked your videos as well.

Edited by tessa25

7 hours ago, stephen said:

As long as it doesn't wash my control board or batteries:shock2:

That would not good. The psi from the fountain’s nozzles doesn’t appear to be enough to force water into the shell’s cavities containing the electronics so you should be fine.

We have a fountain like your’s in my area but it is always filled with kiddos in the summer. I have a feeling parents would tackle me If I attempted that. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

I decided to make my first video post today. I went out on my Monster for lunch today. No action camera goodness like many of you, just a simple, short video I shot on my phone while cruising through the pedestrian park near Nissan Stadium and Downtown Nashville. There's even reference to the site of my first big EUC crash near the end. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X7m8K1zfeqfDLWXi9

My first video was on a phone also; now I have two Insta 360 One X's, a Gopro Fusion, camera accessories galore, multiple terabytes of disk expansion, memory cards sprinkled all over my office, dragged the Mavic Pro out of the hibernation, and got a monthly subscription to pretty much everything Adobe offers. I guess the moral is if you're not careful the camera work can be almost addictive as the wheel stuff. :facepalm:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Freewheeler said:

My first vid.. Cruising Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. 

The camera makes it look like I'm much closer to pedestrians that I actually was. 

I loved messing with security at the end. 

We were tearing through there around 8pm last night...My buddy lives close to there. He was on his Baja board and his friend on a Boosted. Me on uni-bot. Good times! 😎

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

That would not good. The psi from the fountain’s nozzles doesn’t appear to be enough to force water into the shell’s cavities containing the electronics so you should be fine.

We have a fountain like your’s in my area but it is always filled with kiddos in the summer. I have a feeling parents would tackle me If I attempted that. 

Rugby og US football style? In case it happens, you need to get it on camera.

• Like 1