THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, pico said:

My tribute to my GF.

Lovely :cheers:

Thank God my wife will never see this, otherwise I'd look like a cad come this Valentines Day :unsure:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yannick Dlsr said:

I wish I understood French because Google auto-translate sucked for this video.

I think this is the best drone based EUC video that I've ever seen - perfect visuals, pacing, story, etc. Loved it. :cheers:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Thank God my wife will never see this, otherwise I'd look like a cad come this Valentines Day :unsure:

Thank God for this forum!  I forgot! Now I’m going to be standing around with the other unthoughtful guys at the florist this afternoon. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I wish I understood French because Google auto-translate sucked for this video.

I think this is the best drone based EUC video that I've ever seen - perfect visuals, pacing, story, etc. Loved it. :cheers:

I agree!  A great deal of effort went into that video.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Thank God for this forum!  I forgot! Now I’m going to be standing around with the other unthoughtful guys at the florist this afternoon. :facepalm:

Yeah but roses are 80% cheaper tomorrow.  Always have your own Valentine's Day on the 15th.  Who is this Valentine anyway; always putting HIS"Day" on the one day roses cost a fortune?  Inconsiderate a-hole.:rolleyes:

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Time to bring out that lipstick covered wheel and get your wife back on track with EUC "ice skating program". You hsve been challanged to bring a new @Marty Backe production on video thread 😄

:clap3::popcorn:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I know, until @Rehab1 mentioned that it was today, for some reason I thought it was this weekend :blink:

Hey @pico, next time help your buddies by giving us more than one days notice :efef927839:

Glad I took everone off guard! LOL!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I know, until @Rehab1 mentioned that it was today, for some reason I thought it was this weekend :blink:

Hey @pico, next time help your buddies by giving us more than one days notice :efef927839:

Well, my love got herself one collectors porcelaine cup (she collects the series), one BIG red rose and a box of handmade chocolatier pralines...

I aim at becoming popular it seems :D 

No, jokes aside, she's had a stressful time the last months as project leader for a three year project, and with our youngest going through a period of "mommyness". She really needed to feel appreciated. ❤️

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Smoother said:

Yeah but roses are 80% cheaper tomorrow.  Always have your own Valentine's Day on the 15th.  Who is this Valentine anyway; always putting his "Day" on the one day roses cost a fortune?  Inconsiderate a-hole.:rolleyes:q

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Well I just finished standing with a bunch of forgetful idiots at the florist. Marty your next! :)

55 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Well, my love got herself one collectors porcelaine cup (she collects the series), one BIG red rose and a box of handmade chocolatier pralines...

I like that idea.... “Honey just go out and buy yourself something”. That will be much easier and less embarrassing on my part. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Well I just finished standing with a bunch of forgetful idiots at the florist. Marty your next! :)

I like that idea.... “Honey just go out and buy yourself something”. That will be much easier and less embarrassing on my part. 

No, I was probably unclear. With "got herself" I meant she got it from me. I wheeled around on my way home and visited three shops: the cup-shop, the chocolatier and the flower-shop. Wen't 30 min early from work to have time to get the stuff and still be home at close to the normal time - to surprise her with the goodies. ;) 

Well, I have had a slow day at work, affording me ample time to throw an edit together. Been extremely excited for this one for quite some time now, so here ya go... Enjoy! 😜

@pico, well I followed your lead and made my wife a video too. Won't be posting that here though as she doesn't ride a uni (yet! 😜)

• Like 2