THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The ability of the Insta360 One X to take HDR video really impresses me. Love this camera.

So you have upgraded from the Insta 360 one? Is there a big difference between one and one X? Is it worth the upgrade? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lutalo said:

The foot plat rod on one of my older wheels bent. When I tried to extract while removing the plat it would not come out. I had to hammer the back of a very long stemmed screwdriver to finally extract the rod. 

Since I had no replacement rod I went to Home Depot and got a very large screw the same diameter as the rod. I sawed off the head,  and the threads and was basically left with a replacement rod for about 2 or 3 bucks. I inserted the rod and it has been there ever since 😉👍

Properly bend due to that fluffy big heads extra weight :w00t2:

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The ability of the Insta360 One X to take HDR video really impresses me. Love this camera.

I thought the the quality of video suffered in HDR it doesn't seem it in your video I'll have to try it 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

It's the US, people take their cars to travel one block for shopping. ;) 

Yeah i remember when i was in the US walking to the supermarket a police car stopped and asked if i need any help because iam walking.

Thougt i was in the wrong movie, as we say here.:lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ED209 said:

NonStopNeal - V10 1st impressions in Paris! 

Sorry dude.  I had to stop watching after 7 minutes.  A helmet cam is great for accident and road rage  evidence, but I almost lost my breakfast watching that.  Maybe it's because my inner ear balance organs aren't in agreement with what my eyes are seeing. :mellow:

12 hours ago, Alien Rides said:

It does feel that way sadly, even though I've mostly stopped making my trick videos in favor of reviews recently. There's gotta be something from your deep woodworking skills that could make for a better pedal solution here.

Get a bigger hammer.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Pretty cool drone technology. It goes in front of and behind the subject in this video

Skydio will follow in any direction.

• Like 3

@Marty Backe two observations from your insta360 x video.

1.That Honda turning in, across the sidewalk almost hit you, I would have yielded there, knowing that people have no idea how fast we move compared to pedestrians.

2. Here in England we pay about twice (adjusted approximately from imperial to US gallons)for gas ($6.31/US gallon ) than you do. (gas station price sign) . I Fu*&%$ing hate southern California.:angry:  By which I mean, I wish I lived there :P As long as I don't get ill

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Yeah i remember when i was in the US walking to the supermarket a police car stopped and asked if i need any help because iam walking.

Thougt i was in the wrong movie, as we say here.:lol:

You must have been in the south. I was in Georgia once and saw a giant woman literally catch a bus and get off two blocks later to waddle into her cave perhaps to make dinner for Papa Bear:wacko:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

It’s the drone making most of the noise. I just upload the raw footage. After the crash I was in no mood to create anything special on my editing platform.:furious:

Gotcha. Excellent footage. I wish that I could make one part of my daily routine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lutalo said:

You must have been in the south. I was in Georgia once and saw a giant woman literally catch a bus and get off two blocks later to waddle into her cave perhaps to make dinner for Papa Bear:wacko:

I think She was cooking up a storm for @meepmeepmayer lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scatcat said:

It's the US, people take their cars to travel one block for shopping. ;) 

Sorry couldn't resist pulling some yankee leg... :whistling:

That is true in some states. I have seen it. Especially, Middle US where one block is 20 road miles from your double-wide on a half acre plot.:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, ED209 said:

I think She was cooking up a storm for @meepmeepmayer lol

:D:D:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TMoats said:

Hey everybody, new to the forum. Got my first wheel, InMotion V8, a few days ago and thought I'd do an unboxing and initial review. Was going through the forum realizing wobbling is normal for newbies lol and saw this video thread. Anyway, here's the video: 

Great video. Seems like you got the hang of it pretty quickly. Good advice on the cover,  and nice production quality. I see lots of fantastic ride and review content in your future :)👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Smoother said:

@Marty Backe two observations from your insta360 x video.

1.That Honda turning in, across the sidewalk almost hit you, I would have yielded there, knowing that people have no idea how fast we move compared to pedestrians.

2. Here in England we pay about twice (adjusted approximately from imperial to US gallons)for gas ($6.31/US gallon ) than you do. (gas station price sign) . I Fu*&%$ing hate southern California.:angry:  By which I mean, I wish I lived there :P As long as I don't get ill

I was never in danger from the Honda. You have to remember that I have a 10-foot selfie-stick, so it was in front of the car long before I was. We had eye contact and she stopped before I rode in front of the car.

California gas is outrageously expensive compared to the rest of the country, due to regulations and much higher taxes. Most other states pay about $1 less than we do.

• Like 3