THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 1/7/2019 at 11:20 AM, Smoother said:

Yes, but the speedometer in the corner wasn't, and none of the moves that put him and pedestrians in danger didn't, not, happen because it was sped up.  I once saw 52kph (32mph) when I glanced at it.  I know that's not much in the automotive world but with one wheel , it would just take one car door to open or one pedestrian to step out from in front of a bus they just exited to ruin someones day.

@Roadrunner yes, the wobbles were interesting.  He seems to be an experienced rider, which seems to put a hole in the theory that wobbles are just a beginner thing.

I found his camera mount quite interesting, but wondered if it might cause further injury in a fall.  It certainly would have provided "interesting" footage during a face plant.

The way he ride is why EUC are in spotlight for traffic ban in several countries. Over left and right zigzagging in traffic, running redlights. I am pretty sure a traffic cob would be very far from impressed. 

As for wobbles I don't get them as often anymore and I don't get scared. But then again I don't ride 40+kmh. When I get wobbles it is often due to strong cross winds, forced step at traffic lights so I am getting bad foothold, or simple fatigued. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, ED209 said:

Gotway MSX power time lapse 2

Video Credit: Robert Navarro

I'm confused. Isn't this the identical video that we've already seen :confused1:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maltocs said:

Next time on your ride invites, please include the fact that we will be stopping at HOOTERS. Don't worry about the fact that my wheel will probably run out of power there, I'll find my own ride home. 

:D

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 6:21 PM, Marty Backe said:

When @Jericho Das visited us from the San Francisco area we (myself, @YoshiSkySun, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", and @Tanabe) gave him a 50-mile tour of some of our riding trails.

HOOTERS!?  :w00t2:  <pokes head out of VR headset permanently attached>  That should be posted up as a VR video!  :w00t2:  Seriously, everyone should just go get a VR setup (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive Pro, PSVR, Samsung Odyssey+, what have you).  It's the greatest thing since... since... EUCs!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm confused. Isn't this the identical video that we've already seen :confused1:

Oooops, was drinking last night 😂,just realised, correction,

Z10 Power lapse nightride from Robert Navarro, 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

HOOTERS!?  :w00t2:  <pokes head out of VR headset permanently attached>  That should be posted up as a VR video!  :w00t2:  Seriously, everyone should just go get a VR setup (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive Pro, PSVR, Samsung Odyssey+, what have you).  It's the greatest thing since... since... EUCs!!!

Can you combine the two?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Was this already posted here? New Inmotion promo. Fun watch.

I know I watched it via Facebook a week or so ago.

I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with rain. What a PITA.

19 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hehe the magic word to pull a @Hunka Hunka Burning Love from VR to reality 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Listen to what he says at 53.43.

I hope people stop doing crazy stuff and just enjoy safe riding. :smartass:

I don't recall seeing Ian's faceplant video, but he showed it here. As he says, he was probably only going 12-mph max and he wrecked his wrist for 5-months.

You see these videos (and maybe experience it too, like me) and realize how scary it would be at 25-mph. I'm staying geared up.

Here's his faceplant - I have the video queued up that spot where he shows it:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I don't recall seeing Ian's faceplant video, but he showed it here. As he says, he was probably only going 12-mph max and he wrecked his wrist for 5-months.

You see these videos (and maybe experience it too, like me) and realize how scary it would be at 25-mph. I'm staying geared up.

Here's his faceplant - I have the video queued up that spot where he shows it:

Not to derail, but I dig the hoodie with the classic Washington Redskins logo though. If Ian is not actually a skins fan, then at least he is a man of good taste. 😉👍

20 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Hello - as we have a lot of fresh snow...   watch till the end for fun part with snow falls..

Gotta love the Penguins. They really know how to have a fantastic time in the snow. The "fun" part is the reason that I don't ride in the snow 😉👍

Edited by Lutalo
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: