dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

A short ride along Blackpool prom. We swapped wheels to see the difference. Bit like a Rolls Royce vs Mini !

Edited by Juggler
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Juggler said:

A short ride along Blackpool prom. We swapped wheels to see the difference. Bit like a Rolls Royce vs Mini !

Nice to see you again Andy it's a nice ride along the front,, I'll ring you when I'm next off work and coming over 

• Upvote 1

Gotway MSX winter ride very cold . Sometimes looks like I'm using a drone.

9foot selfie stick 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

Our epic Santacon ride video is up. Many people dressed up as Santas ride around San Francisco. We had a great time, and people went crazy!

Absolutely brilliant ,, lovely ride out guys plus bringing smiles to people's faces 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alien Rides said:

We had a great time, and people went crazy!

Well done guy's, this is a positive friendly look for the EUC community! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alien Rides said:

Our epic Santacon ride video is up. Many people dressed up as Santas ride around San Francisco. We had a great time, and people went crazy!

Brilliant. You guys are always having so much fun :cheers:

It's great that I've ridden with you so I recognize some of the areas that you ride. Makes it a bit more personal for me :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

He gets what the Z10 is all about, 

Makes me want to get a Z10. When I get the chance, will try these skills out on my friends Z10. I like how the the wide tyre contact benefits the rider, when doing 360 turns backwards.😄

Edited by ED209
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ED209 said:

Makes me want to get a Z10. When I get the chance, will try these skills out on my friends Z10. I like how the the wide tyre contact benefits the rider, when doing 360 turns backwards.😄

The Z10 is such a joy to ride it as demonstrated in the video. Only the Mten3 is easier for this kind of riding. Do try a Z10 when you get a chance.

1 hour ago, EUC GUY said:

Made a video to show how the latest msx powerpads are made. 

Very cool. I love that laser!

So those laser cuts along the curve help to reduce the tendency of the adhesive from pulling away?

I just checked mine. When standing on the wheel and looking down, they've pulled away at the curve, but only by about 3-mm. On the bottom they are still tight.

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Very cool. I love that laser!

So those laser cuts along the curve help to reduce the tendency of the adhesive from pulling away?

I just checked mine. When standing on the wheel and looking down, they've pulled away at the curve, but only by about 3-mm. On the bottom they are still tight.

The cuts are mostly for looks, but it does soften it a bit, the main difference is the stronger glue 😊

• Like 1

How I wash both my King Songs. Now, in winter it is a good method to get rid of salt from roads :)

• Like 3

NonStopNeal explores Barcelona, on the Inmotion V8. 

Edited by ED209
  • Like 3