THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 11/6/2018 at 9:28 PM, Hsiang said:

Took some time to edit this one... Here's my week 2 riding the Z10 and riding with the NYC Eboarding Group on Halloween!

great videography and very entertaining narrative, as always :) thanks!

17 hours ago, trya said:

great videography and very entertaining narrative, as always :) thanks!

Thank you! I  was a bit worried that I may have gotten a bit side tracked with my narrative.. Need to focus more on the z10! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steph Bussière said:

Some post Halloween fun! Probably the last ride of the year now the snow is here.  I wanted the last to be memorable haha 

I thought about doing a Batman ride, but finding a quality Batman costume for under $1000 is difficult. Spiderman though looks much more doable :)

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I thought about doing a Batman ride, but finding a quality Batman costume for under $1000 is difficult. Spiderman though looks much more doable :)

@Marty Backe, I reckon Captain America is more you, make sure you have your shield! ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, trya said:

Step-over backward, anyone? :)

Wow! You are getting into hirsute territory...

Well done!

Not easy stuff...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steph Bussière said:

Hahaah it's great fun!  People around love it.  I feel like I'm less of a bother to those on the road or path when I fly by on the ACM because of the entertainment factor it brings lol Best 30$ spent on AliExpress in a while!  I have to say that I read hundreds of Marty's blog post before selecting the right wheel for me.  I own both the Mten3 and ACM V2 and I'm having a blast driving these.  My 27km commute to work every day is my favorite way to kick off the day!  Thanks Marty for all you contributed!  I'm truly a big fan!  

Thanks :rolleyes:  And you own two of my favorite wheels :cheers:

@Marty Backe, totally unexpected, we are sooooo used to seeing you as Mr invincible. Perfect example of why we should always ride wearing safety gear. Hope you are Okay!

• Like 1