THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, stephen said:

what do you use to end process and add music plz

I just use iMovie. For music i use the app Documents to get it on iMovie. This video shows you how, quite easy if you know what to do.

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

More San Francisco electric lifestyle footage. I visit the first physical storefront in San Francisco that sells EUCs, hand out some NoGasAllWatts stickers, and go on a group ride with a mixed-PEV group.

Really? Nice! How does it work with the prices when they have to pay sales tax and online sellers don't? Seems quite the conundrum.

20 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Really? Nice! How does it work with the prices when they have to pay sales tax and online sellers don't? Seems quite the conundrum.

Yeah, especially when they have to pay rent, employee salaries, etc. At the end of they day, I think they just need to physically move more units to survive. I hope they do though, and that's one of the reasons I featured them in the video.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stephen said:

thought I'd try a bit of editing for Halloween ??

Fun. Want a safe place to ride find a cemetery. No rear view mirrors needed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Fun. Want a safe place to ride find a cemetery. No rear view mirrors needed. 

I thought about this in the past. We have some huge (Rose Hills) cemeteries in my region. But it always felt a bit disrespectful to be out and about enjoying a ride amongst the graves of loved ones.

Am I being too sensitive to the feelings of others :confused1:   Sorry if I've made any of you grave riders self-conscious now :whistling: 

• Like 1

Just now, Marty Backe said:

I thought about this in the past. We have some huge (Rose Hills) cemeteries in my region. But it always felt a bit disrespectful to be out and about enjoying a ride amongst the graves of loved ones.

Am I being too sensitive to the feelings of others :confused1:   Sorry if I've made any of you grave riders self-conscious now :whistling: 

yeah i was thinking that but i was going past and did it cause of halloween theme ....rip all no disrespect

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What was disrespectful was not showing what you ordered and ate at the In-N-Out Burger!  :w00t2:  I LOVE In-N-Out Burger!!!  :wub:

You have those in The Great White North?

17 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What was disrespectful was not showing what you ordered and ate at the In-N-Out Burger!  :w00t2:  I LOVE In-N-Out Burger!!!  :wub:

jfNvq38.jpg

In-N-out is literally the reason i agreed to go back to Cali next year. The wife wants to visit her friend who will have just given birth, did not sound fun, then she reminded me about my obsession with the double double animal style and I quickly agreed. ??

Edit. Don't get me wrong, I love Cali, SF bay area not so much.. its kinda like a big Auckland with more homeless and a baby. I mean, a baby, for my holiday, a baby.. seriously.. Fuck that. I'm going to sit about with parents, I'm not a parent. But American food, I'm so there.. Im rambling in burger delusion now, I should shut up.. 

Edited by Alex_from_NZ
Mmmmm burgers
  • Like 3

In-n-Out is so over-rated. Their buns are too sweet, for a start.

Five Guy is (are?) quite a bit better.

Then again, I rarely eat burgers, so when I do, I want it to be the best burger I've ever eaten (or close). Fortunately, we have some good options here in the Bay Area.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

In-n-Out is so over-rated. Their buns are too sweet, for a start.

Five Guy is (are?) quite a bit better.

Then again, I rarely eat burgers, so when I do, I want it to be the best burger I've ever eaten (or close). Fortunately, we have some good options here in the Bay Area.

I MUST try this. SOMETHING BETTER THAN IN-N-OUT?! HOW??! ?

I need to rent a car while I'm there, Hrmmm. Maybe a lime scooter after a trip to one of your finest dispenseraries. When in Rome after all.. ???

• Like 1