dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

One uneventful commute of mine, door to door. I recommend watching it only if you're already bored from watching paint dry... I added some music though. ^_^ And in case you cant see it well enough, yes they're AIRMAX :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Here I was, ready to be comfortably sedated, but instead:

Window.thumb.png.37bf7913fbff5e9a09342b2

Arrrrrrrgh! :angry:

aw... now that I remember, there were some Kalkbrenner voices in it.. sorry.. :(

second try. No Music, add your own ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkGHyP1qvqg

dont know how long it takes, but I just chose the "remove copyrighted song - beta" that way you should at least be able to watch the vid with some muted parts.

Edited by Jag_Rip

@vee73 that is lovely! I can't believe you have the eu beeping less while airborn than I do going up a hill! Good kit as well!

Woooooow! This looks so fun, there is no way something this cool will be underground for long. Is it possible to lift the EUC between your legs at all, for jumps?

• Upvote 1

I invented a way how today uphill sand gets run off an incredibly high speed :)

It is also possible to jump from the flat. But this Gotway weighs more than 20kg. It's pretty heavy, and therefore can not at a constant high jump.

@vee37

Wow! You know what you are doing. I’m impressed. With my 14" wheel: no way :-) 

You inspired me to practice jumping today! I was able to jump about 3 inches in the air. It made going up onto curbs much easier!

Well done @Villac . The good that I am doing to provide inspiration. It is precisely my intention. And at the same time to get the manufacturers to wake up to the fact that, these devices need to start manufacturing in particular, also Exreme use.
By the way ..
Slightly lower air pressure helps to jump over a stone street.

• Upvote 1

New camera Hero4. The new helmet lights, 3pcs.

It'll be awesome if you could get one of the Sony Action cams that have GPS and stabilization built in. Would like to see the speed you are going at on your crazy motocross adventures!

So how was the food at the mental facility you escaped from? :P

• Upvote 1

GPS is too slow to measure the instantaneous and actual speed.

Whats too slow for you? For me it updates once per second which I think is fine. It's at least better than no speed at all with very little reference on actually how fast you're going based on very shaky video and unknown FPS.

Okay, I did not know that it can be so fast.
All GPS measurements I have used have been inaccurate and slow. I do not know why. Seem downright unreal figures.
Yes, I have been thinking about to put the camera directly on the phone's display. It would be quick, and at the same time see more data.

The latest video, I have used Gotway own beep. It will beep the first 38kmh.
It has a factory modify the availability me a printed circuit board. In the first speed alarm is turned way up.
It can not get any information about the speed.

Great vids @Jag_Rip! Love commute videos since it shows how practical these eucs are!

One uneventful commute of mine, door to door. I recommend watching it only if you're already bored from watching paint dry... I added some music though. ^_^ And in case you cant see it well enough, yes they're AIRMAX :lol::lol:

nice vid! how did u get that angle on the gopro? what mount did u use??

Allright -- after all these cool videos, here is another one ;)

With the Solowheel Xtreme along quite a steep river canyon -- very fun!! love taking my wheel outdoors.

• Upvote 3

Thanks all! :)

@johnc415 I simply used the gopro suction cup mount to place it on the side of the bot behind the pedal. I wasnt sure if it would hold all the way so I additionally secured it with a strap so I wouldnt loose it without being aware of.

Nice video! The red socks make you go FASTER! I also liked the camera angles with the clamp filming upwards and the selfie stick. I will copy that for future videos ;)

@Jag_Rip Thanks. Speeding up the film has nothing on red socks. I made that gopro mount out of an old lamp. It works for many angles but it is squeaky.