THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

light does not appear to be as cleanly dispersed compared to the KS18L

KS18L light is very narrow (tunnel effect), beams is also to high - it does not reach the road. You can consider it good signal light, but not good at all in showing the bumps/obstacles in front of you.

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Curious...was there any reaction from the first woman

afair no, but I really had no time to check this. riding+talking+turning the lamps on+coordinating what camera points at... no time for girls ... 

• Like 1

I rode about 30 miles today to Newburyport.

Just after sunset I set out on the Monster to try to capture a video with some post-sunset lighting and reflections at a salt Marsh behind nearby Salem State University.

The video is more of a quadcopter video than a Monster EUC video. Monster (stationary) appears at the end of video as the drone lands.

Ride to Newburyport 8-5-2018

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Crazy GPS on the Gotway MSX ?

Video credit: JM iero83

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, stephen said:

what psi is t tyre pressure and what range do you get from battery plz 

My weight: 90 kg. Tyre pressure here: 2,5 bar (36,25 PSI). 2,4 may be OK as well. I think 2,4~2,5 bar is OK for me. In the morning I tried 2,8 bar (40,6 PSI) and it was not comfortable on bumps and off roads.

I haven't done a range test yet but the first day I did 40km then added 390 wh. On my first rides the average consumption was around 18~19wh/km. Riding fast and uphill sometimes.

• Like 2

Hello Stephen, I am not the one riding the MSX and I don't own one. I would go by the advice of @Hunka Hunka Burning Love and @Marty Backe . Tire pressure of 25 psi is way too low. for best range it would need to be at the limit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iero83 said:

My weight: 90 kg. Tyre pressure here: 2,5 bar (36,25 PSI). 2,4 may be OK as well. I think 2,4~2,5 bar is OK for me. In the morning I tried 2,8 bar (40,6 PSI) and it was not comfortable on bumps and off roads.

I haven't done a range test yet but the first day I did 40km then added 390 wh. On my first rides the average consumption was around 18~19wh/km. Riding fast and uphill sometimes.

yeah I've got to 30psi now it's ok for my rough terrain . thx . this is my milage so far did it look ok

Screenshot_20180806-115137.jpg

11 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I rode about 30 miles today to Newburyport.

Just after sunset I set out on the Monster to try to capture a video with some post-sunset lighting and reflections at a salt Marsh behind nearby Salem State University.

The video is more of a quadcopter video than a Monster EUC video. Monster (stationary) appears at the end of video as the drone lands.

Ride to Newburyport 8-5-2018

Nice 360 degree pan.  It's so interesting to see things from high in the air.  The Breeze seems to have a very good camera, with no jello effect.  

They use those loose rocks for semi-trailer runaway ramps on the highway steep downhill passages.  It’s quite a scary looking off-ramp leading to a steep uphill part where trucks can drive onto to slow themselves down if their brakes overheat and fail.  The rocks must create enough friction to help stop along with the incline of the ramp.  :popcorn:

7 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

@Alien Rides Good video but way too short. You can't feature the  Z10 & 100V MSX and give us 2 minute video. You are teasing us!

Also @Marty Backe, I notice you rode the 100V MSX briefly, what were your impressions? 

I couldn't tell any obvious difference, and curiously, Kevin thinks it has less torque although he has more experimentation to do. It may be that all the 100 volts gets you is a higher top-end speed, which is too scary to contemplate :cry2:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I couldn't tell any obvious difference, and curiously, Kevin thinks it has less torque although he has more experimentation to do. It may be that all the 100 volts gets you is a higher top-end speed, which is too scary to contemplate :cry2:

Interesting, have you ridden the 100V Monster? Please do because you will notice a difference.

Edited by Edddeus

7 hours ago, Edddeus said:

Interesting, have you ridden the 100V Monster? Please do because you will notice a difference.

I have ridden the 100-volt Monster. The little that I rode it, I couldn't detect a difference. I'm sure it's there, but I didn't notice anything :confused1:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Thanks Edddeus, been waiting for Ian's MSX video, good stuff!

Ohh I second the MSX 84v vs 100v impressions, testing. It will happen, just have got to stay patient I'm sure. :)

I cant wait to get my new charger for the wheel so i can ride it again :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

I cant wait to get my new charger for the wheel so i can ride it again :(

I remember hearing someone say yours broke down, that sad I hope it does not happen again, is there not a fast charger for 100v?

I hope you get it and going soon, good videos coming out from you and appreciate it. Hopefully someone close to you will but  the 84v, very interested to see if any noticeable difference between them, if the 100v is slightly faster then by how much, etc.. etc..

39 minutes ago, Electroman said:

I remember hearing someone say yours broke down, that sad I hope it does not happen again, is there not a fast charger for 100v?

I hope you get it and going soon, good videos coming out from you and appreciate it. Hopefully someone close to you will but  the 84v, very interested to see if any noticeable difference between them, if the 100v is slightly faster then by how much, etc.. etc..

New one im getting will be fine.
Actually, someone in my facebook group with the 84v version and he's located in the same city. i have talked to him about it.

• Like 3