THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

27 minutes ago, novazeus said:

@UniVehje was the s2 ur first wheel? 

for a long time when i was learning the s2 was my favorite wheel.

for a tight urban environment for portability, hard to beat. it’s a mindreader. 

1st place in my stable goes to the V10F now. it does it all.

Yes, I learned on the S2. Still quite liket it. But I was just riding it for practical reasons (it’s small and light) and couldn’t believe how bad it felt after getting used to the V10F. Felt like a toy. But I like the 14” gatecory and plan to upgrade it. Maybe the MCM5 or might wait to see if InMotion comes up with a new V5. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

i’d llove to hear what ur impressions of the V10F are. 

I jumped from a v5f and I think they are different worlds. V10f is easy cruiser, confortable and powerful. But hard to keep under control, beside his height are very good to keep it with the knees. I miss more easy lateral contact between shell and shoes. Anyway is too heavy for do quick speed or direction changes like v5f.

But that extra weight is well managed by the thick tire, them transmit kind of motorbike feel sometimes.

3 hours ago, novazeus said:

btw, i think if u took the trolley handle off, the ks18s seat would fit perfectly. 

I thinking about that many times, if you try it tell if works. Sitting on any IM isn't comfortable but the v10 is the most tolerable without unmount the handle. Maybe some upside padding at sides of the handle and over it, leaving the gap for reaching the lift button is comfortable enough

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Demargon said:

I jumped from a v5f and I think they are different worlds. V10f is easy cruiser, confortable and powerful. But hard to keep under control, beside his height are very good to keep it with the knees. I miss more easy lateral contact between shell and shoes. Anyway is too heavy for do quick speed or direction changes like v5f.

But that extra weight is well managed by the thick tire, them transmit kind of motorbike feel sometimes.

I thinking about that many times, if you try it tell if works. Sitting on any IM isn't comfortable but the v10 is the most tolerable without unmount the handle. Maybe some upside padding at sides of the handle and over it, leaving the gap for reaching the lift button is comfortable enough

looks like u handle it really well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demargon said:

My first video in 17"

That path at the end looks so much fun to ride! I absolutely love places like that.

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Edddeus said:

"As Graceful as a swan"

Very nice, particularly at the end when they are riding on one wheel. I don't recall ever seeing that before.

It's 2018. Why do people still upload at 360 resolution :confused1:

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Very nice, particularly at the end when they are riding on one wheel. I don't recall ever seeing that before.

It's 2018. Why do people still upload at 360 resolution :confused1:

Hey @Marty Backe and @Duf here are something for you to test on the Z10. ?

7 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Back at uploading after a break. This is part of today's ride. I was looking for new trails and found some. After the fall I went and bought knee pads. 

This kind of riding is my favourite. 

I would call that more of an unexpected horizontal trail dismount. Ahaha those are the best trails!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Back at uploading after a break. This is part of today's ride. I was looking for new trails and found some. After the fall I went and bought knee pads. 

Trail riding is the best :cheers:  What was the loud beeping that occurred a couple of times? Didn't look like you were pushing any limits at those moments.

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Trail riding is the best :cheers:  What was the loud beeping that occurred a couple of times? Didn't look like you were pushing any limits at those moments.

That’s supposed to be the warning for speed. Or it might come when going over 2000w too much, I was accelerating heavily. I had 50-60% battery level at that time. That beep is supposed to be quieter now with the new firmware, at least I hope so. 

52 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Helmets are required because it only takes that one time. However, if I was forced to only have one form of protection I would choose knee pads. While learning and otherwise, the few times I have fallen have always been on one or both knees. I got knee pads after scraping up both knees in my first fall. I now ride in jeans with built-in knee pads. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stephen said:

so i ordered a action cam £36 from Amazon , after watching people's videos over the last month which is the time I've had my kingsong ks16s which i really like btw i thought I'd post my very first video I've never done editing or neither held a selfie stick but thought I'd give it a go , it's really nice to watch it back tbh impressed with the little camera which is a crosstour ct9000 

anyway thanks to you guys posting videos that made my learning alot easier and thx for opening a new world of fun and travel ... cheers ??

Screenshot 2018-06-23 15.11.22

Nice vid. I enjoy seeing fellow members, what they look like, how they dress, their local flora and fauna, how they ride, etc. Nice smile at the end too :D

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

That’s supposed to be the warning for speed. Or it might come when going over 2000w too much, I was accelerating heavily. I had 50-60% battery level at that time. That beep is supposed to be quieter now with the new firmware, at least I hope so. 

I know it's a warning sound, but didn't look like he was doing anything that needed a warning. And that warning! Loud enough to scare the bejesus out of you :shock2:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Nice vid. I enjoy seeing fellow members, what they look like, how they dress, their local flora and fauna, how they ride, etc. Nice smile at the end too :D

cheers marty i might get another 2 Miles from my kingsong if i lose my up and coming belly it's amazing what you notice when watching videos back lol?

1 minute ago, stephen said:

cheers marty i might get another 2 Miles from my kingsong if i lose my up and coming belly it's amazing what you notice when watching videos back lol?

:lol:  Yeah, the best way to motivate yourself to correct anything that you perceive is lacking, is to shoot a video of yourself :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Thank goodness it was just a low speed tumble, I was afraid for the whole video that you are going to crash badly at speed!

Marvellous paths! U gonna take me there tomorrow? ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Sorry, I didn't mean my post to be a downer. I thought it might have been a little inspirational for you (and others) :(

not a downer at all, i’m just way ahead of u. this Bob walking thing is why i got into this. when i saw ian do it, i knew it was possible.

trust me, the ranch is a much better place to be than anything around me.

must be or else i wouldn’t be running off trespassers all the time.

i just wanna see how well an experienced trail rider like urself does in a bumpy pasture. my thumb still hurts a little from me hyperextending it from breaking my fall in the pasture. no protective wear for that kind of injury.