THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 minutes ago, Coffee guy said:

Ouch!  That was painful to watch for the euc, but glad you are both alright!   ?

Yes, I am very impressed that we are both still alive, with only some minor cosmetic damage on the MSuper shell. The more rugged and newer MSuper shells definitely hold up better than the early versions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alien Rides said:

Here I demonstrate what NOT to do on an EUC.

That was fantastic. You know that nobody is going to buy any used wheels from you after watching this video (and others) :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 12:59 PM, Marty Backe said:

It's an old 67-volt MSuper. I hate these videos because they serve no purpose other than to give some people an excuse to hate on Gotway and to further demonstrate the stupidity of some riders.

There is No excuse to blame Gotway.  The same results would have occurred with Inmotion, Ninebot, King Song via cutoff or"violent tilt-back". Gotway has more speed/range and less restrictions capability than the other major brands, so it probably attracts a higher percentage of the irresponsible .. but that's on them not Gotway. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Alien Rides said:

Here I demonstrate what NOT to do on an EUC.

Looks like traction (right word? I mean not slipping.) was the only problem. Props for trying, though:eff05cf9bc:

2 hours ago, da_toni said:

Today my Kingsong KS18L finally arrived. ???

First testride done about 46km. It is awesome. Very stable and smooth. The front light is very bright and the RGB lights are pretty cool too. First impression: ??

How much battery did you use?

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

How much battery did you use?

I got it today on early afternoon plugged it in for about 4,5 hours (7 hours are a full charge), the led ring had missed 1 indicator point when I unplugged it (and charger was still red), so it was not fully charged. Something between 75-90% charged I guess. The original Kingsong new app on iOS was everytime at 100% soc after the ride and darknessbot said that there was about 20% left. So i think either my battery soc is not yet correctly calibrated because I unplugged it too early (no 100% soc calibration) or the apps need to be optimised for 84V and 1036wh battery. (In darknessbot app I activated 84V switch and set to 1035wh battery...)

Now I charge it over night so it should have real 100% tomorrow morning... we’ll see...

Edited by da_toni
Charging time changed from 5 to 4,5 hours and full charge ;)
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, beast@tanagra said:

Ah, good. I enjoy your videos, and look forward to someone demonstrating for me how to ride my V10F with grace and precision. I still don't feel very at home on it.

3Ps rule: Practice, Patience and Perseverance. My first time with v10 but lot of time over unicycles ;)

42 minutes ago, Demargon said:

My first video in 17"

Fantastic! Made me want to go out and ride some. ?

Nice to see others enjoying the same wheel. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, beast@tanagra said:

Ah, good. I enjoy your videos, and look forward to someone demonstrating for me how to ride my V10F with grace and precision. I still don't feel very at home on it.

I’m finally starting holiday and have more time to edit. I have a lot of footage waiting for some editing and plan to shoot a lot more in coming weeks. I have some tips to share and I’m doing some interesting tests. Soon...

But yeah, just more kilometers / miles. This wheel isn’t the easiest to tame. 

The coming firmware update will be interesting. 

• Upvote 1

@UniVehje was the s2 ur first wheel? 

for a long time when i was learning the s2 was my favorite wheel.

for a tight urban environment for portability, hard to beat. it’s a mindreader. 

1st place in my stable goes to the V10F now. it does it all.