THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

14 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Underground Bike Shop!  Service has gone down the drain!  :lol:  Classic!  :laughbounce2:

No way I'm buying your used Ninebot!  I know where it's been!  :barf:

Now I need to take a shower.  And disinfect my eyeballs.  clorox_bleach_by_dahtboiii-da3cn9f.jpgAnd maybe get a Hep B shot.

Hahaha, did you see the end though? I cleaned it!

• Upvote 1

@noisycarlos Very cool, and very unique EUC-themed video! And (as usual, as one can say now) very nicely edited!:efefae4566:

I'm with Hunka here you go again that I'll never buy your used Ninebot:efeff54d4a:

Also the regular tunnel was fine, but the thought of crawling through these narrow ones at the end:eff05cf9bc: Also, why has nobody ever heard of clip-on fenders for mountain bikes? Going through that stuff...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, noisycarlos said:

Hahaha, did you see the end though? I cleaned it!

I saw the end... and liked it... but I don't think there is enough cleaning you can do to take away what we just saw that thing go through..  ?

Good video..  ?

Edited by squirt
  • Like 2

Sprayed with 3 cans of insect spray inside and out and then autoclaved, please:efee47c9c8:

And yep, you could make a nice Slenderman style film in there... if you ever run out of film ideas: two guys (or a group of teenagers if you're boring) go exploring, lose their rides (or get lost, but that's old and boring) and then the usual stuff happens.

Marketing motto: "3 miles is a long way if you have to run!" (Going from cocky & confident on their wheels to slow & terrified on foot is good film and good wheel propaganda).

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@noisycarlos Very cool, and very unique EUC-themed video! And (as usual, as one can say now) very nicely edited!:efefae4566:

6 minutes ago, squirt said:

I saw the end... and liked it... but I don't think there is enough cleaning you can do to take away what we just saw that thing go through..  ?

Good video..  ?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Cleaned and sterilized are two different things.  :smartass:  I would have done the later.  :barf:

7 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I'm with Hunka here you go again that I'll never buy your used Ninebot:efeff54d4a:

lol, I guess I should've sold it before posting the video!

• Like 2

More women, yeah, bring along two "should we go check out that creepy, dark tunnel with the red hand prints on it" gorgeous female extras for dramatic effect.  :popcorn:  Throw in some NC-17 nudity, and get @Stan Onymous to distribute it.  My German associate is on to something here.  Ja, Ja!

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

6 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Sprayed with 3 cans of insect spray inside and out and then autoclaved, please:efee47c9c8:

And yep, you could make a nice Slenderman style film in there... if you ever run out of film ideas: two guys (or a group of teenagers if you're boring) go exploring, lose their rides (or get lost, but that's old and boring) and then the usual stuff happens.

3 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

More women, yeah, bring along two "should we go check out that creepy, dark tunnel with the red hand prints on it" gorgeous female extras for dramatic effect.  :popcorn:  Throw in some NC-17 nudity, and get @Stan Onymous to distribute it.  My German associate is on to something here.  Ja, Ja!

I thought about making a horror VR video in there, maybe in a less sketchy tunnel though. My friend does that regularly and almost never finds people or anything like we saw. Even then, might be hard to convince some actors.

Edited by noisycarlos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I like the idea, might be a bit tricky to get anyone to undress down there. Unless they already live there, but I'm not sure that's the kind of NC-17 you're going for ?

• Like 1

@noisycarlos, that was the most exciting (and scary) EUC video I've seen! Very unique idea to go explore a storm drain tunnel. I did get a tiny bit claustrophobic at some point, at which the Blair Witch angle would've worked perfectly. Well done!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Marty going all in with his Hollywood stardom! Cool! But what is obvious now, instead of Hunka's recent rather pointless gender confusion, Marty should have gotten surgical breast enhancement, some hormones and a wig, and started his her Twitch boob streamer career. So much money left on the table!:efeebb3acc:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love Great picture, but it's missing "the legendary" or "world famous" before Marty's name:efee47c9c8:

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Marty going all in with his Hollywood stardom! Cool! But what is obvious now, instead of Hunka's recent rather pointless gender confusion, Marty should have gotten surgical breast enhancement, some hormones and a wig, and started his her Twitch boob streamer career. So much money left on the table!:efeebb3acc:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love Great picture, but it's missing "the legendary" or "world famous" before Marty's name:efee47c9c8:

:blink:  What the heck, Meeps.  I'm not sure what you're watching as "entertainment" over there in the Deutschland in your spare time, but we're not going to "transition" Marty over to the other side.  We have certain standards to uphold here.  That will be reserved for special "Pay Per View" programming later on.  :whistling:

On 6/13/2018 at 1:05 PM, noisycarlos said:

And here it is. It was quite a ride.

That was fantastic Carlos. You shouldn't have waited so long to publish ;) I smell a group ride :lol:

Your commentary was hilarious ("At least he's clean"), and that video footage from the film, where something's in the storm drain - classic.