Jump to content
dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Kevin Grandon said:

Looks like a great ride. I'll have to come down and conquer that mountain some time. How much elevation total you think?

After doing questionable things on EUCs for a few years now I've started to record some of the things that I do. Still not great at holding the camera while doing these, but will get better in time.

Thanks.

Yeah, I record all of my rides now. This one has an elevation gain of 4600 feet. If you visit the Topic where I describe this ride you'll see the statistics along with the Google Earth track of the ride. 

 

Edited by Marty Backe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

You got Balls! And I’m guessing a motorcycle too, I have the same pair of Sidi Boots 😃 

Hah, no motorcycle yet, I just do enough activities on a EUC that may not be considered "smart". Some day this gear is going to save me. I also like the feeling of a stiff motorcycle shoe when riding, makes me feel like I have a lot of control over the EUC.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i made myself a little makeshift selfiestick, not quite as smart as the tripod stick marty has :P. but it works well

so i tested it out and tried some camera tecniques and other stuff and edited it a little. what do you think? :) 

Nice ride video and sweet riding gear.  Love the helmet and shades.  :thumbup:  You just need to paint a red star on the helmet to start chasing down the "Top Guns" like this guy:

RussianHelmetStar.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Nice ride video and sweet riding gear.  Love the helmet and shades.  :thumbup:  You just need to paint a red star on the helmet to start chasing down the "Top Guns" like this guy:

RussianHelmetStar.jpg

when i was editing the video i was thinking one second like... my helmet kinda looks like a fighter pilots helmet or something like that. But i thought it was just me. Now i just need to some wings. :D 

i really tried to find a meme of a guy holding wings. But there wasnt any :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

 

nice job :o

now. I wonder what the rim looks like after that. :P

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kevin Grandon said:

Looks like a great ride. I'll have to come down and conquer that mountain some time. How much elevation total you think?

After doing questionable things on EUCs for a few years now I've started to record some of the things that I do. Still not great at holding the camera while doing these, but will get better in time.

 

now thats good. Because now you will have it on video when your wheel falls into the water. Or falls down and breaks. Just watch out ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

now thats good. Because now you will have it on video when your wheel falls into the water. Or falls down and breaks. Just watch out ;)  

I have had many broken EUCs over the years, but yes - now we will finally have some on video 😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shad0z said:

nice job :o

now. I wonder what the rim looks like after that. :P

 

Perfectly straight with no dents 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Perfectly straight with no dents 🙂

nice. what tire pressure do you use?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×