THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

12 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

where is this from?? :D 

Look at the title of the video - it's an American comedy TV show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

those are inmotion v3's?  good for those who can't learn to ride a real EUC!

Oij ... no such thing....you need to view this as a tandem/catamaran EUC.

So people need something different to expand their comfort zone and expand what their next step could potentially show them of joy. They ladder has a first step.

Not all start off with an unlocked EUC and test what can possible go wrong at 60 km/h...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

Oij ... no such thing....you need to view this as a tandem/catamaran EUC.

So people need something different to expand their comfort zone and expand what their next step could potentially show them of joy. They ladder has a first step.

Not all start off with an unlocked EUC and test what can possible go wrong at 60 km/h...

from what i understand, the dual wheel EUC's does not help you with riding the true EUC's.  

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

People from Gothenburg are hilarious, I want to visit some day :D

Sadly I am Danish ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Thanks for the link (captured for my future reference). I know the sound sucked on this video, but the wind was blowing upwards of 20-mph. I already have wind protection attached to my X3000, but there are limits to it's effectiveness.

In the future I'll try and avoid filming on super windy days like this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, steve454 said:

American Family is seen by millions.  Even though they are dual wheel, think of the exposure EUC's get from that.

yeah. not going to be long before the #CameFromModernFamily will be invented :D 

Edited by Shad0z

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

from where in denmark?

Well born in the north. But now I live in Gothenburg in Sweden. After 10+ years I have managed to not learn proper Swedish ? It is hard when  I speak Danish with customers 95% of my work hours.

• Like 2

A video of pictures (90+) from today's ride from Salem  to Newburyport, Massachusetts. Farms, old post-colonial (1819) houses, new houses on large plots of land, rock walls...that sort of stuff.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

from what i understand, the dual wheel EUC's does not help you with riding the true EUC's.  

I'm gonna agree with you as the first (fake) EUC I rode was this exact Swagtron Swagroller. Getting on is different, turning is different, stopping is different. You can actually stop without tipping over. Turning you lean a little for small turns and TWIST like the Beatles for the big turns. I didn't feel like I was gliding or flying like how EUC riders describe as the EUC double wheels were always 90 degrees to the ground. But one thing it did do was get me interested in getting a REAL EUC. Okay okay, I've only ever ridden an underpowered Ninebot One S1, but you get my drift. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, maltocs said:

I'm gonna agree with you as the first (fake) EUC I rode was this exact Swagtron Swagroller. Getting on is different, turning is different, stopping is different. You can actually stop without tipping over. Turning you lean a little for small turns and TWIST like the Beatles for the big turns. I didn't feel like I was gliding or flying like how EUC riders describe as the EUC double wheels were always 90 degrees to the ground. But one thing it did do was get me interested in getting a REAL EUC. Okay okay, I've only ever ridden an underpowered Ninebot One S1, but you get my drift. 

The Segway S1 (or Ninebot S2) is underpowered.. but it’s a good quality wheel and enough to hook you to the hobby for life!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maltocs said:

I see you are up to 7 of the 10 things you aren't supposed to do... 3 more to go!

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.22.17 PM.png

It could just be a "southern-hemisphere math" thing ('coz we do it different down here) but I only count 9 of those little triangles...

Which raises the question - what is #10, and will it kill you?

Ooh... If it does kill you then it's probably, "Don't ride your Z10 near alligators! ⚠️"

• Like 2