THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

17 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Did a partygoer leave in a hurry?

38481379820_cc0a375dc4_b.jpg

empty feed bag. i’ve got 3 calves in my road compound. they add the pedestrian effect to my training, although they are more predictable than humans.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Nice driveway :)

it’s a good place to play with the wheels and learn them.nice and quiet so u can hear the motor and no distractions. very peaceful and relaxing. my momentary top speed on any of my wheels, 20kph.it’s fun. i just go back and forth. i still have a looong ways to go before Bob and i can do like Ian at speedy feet does with his dog. that’s my goal.not sure which wheel will be mine and Bob’s wheel, but my favorite wheel now is the ks-18s because of it’s unique feel. makes the smaller wheels feel like unicycle skates and it’s a real unicycle, sans seat, if u want.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, novazeus said:

it’s a good place to play with the wheels and learn them.nice and quiet so u can hear the motor and no distractions. very peaceful and relaxing. my momentary top speed on any of my wheels, 20kph.it’s fun. i just go back and forth. i still have a looong ways to go before Bob and i can do like Ian at speedy feet does with his dog. that’s my goal.not sure which wheel will be mine and Bob’s wheel, but my favorite wheel now is the ks-18s because of it’s unique feel. makes the smaller wheels feel like unicycle skates and it’s a real unicycle, sans seat, if u want.

I think a lot of wish we had such a nice private place to have learned on. I'm sure you appreciate your unique circumstances :)

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

This video was taken back in October, during the last day of the Hong Kong Electronics fair. On the last last day, I realized I hadn't any video content from the visit, so asked permission to recruit one of the King Song Riders from the show, & trek out to find somewhere fun to ride. 

It started with a few hairy moments, when we had to traverse a single narrow lane access road from the airport with trucks passing within inches from us, the rest of the adventure has been recorded for your viewing pleasure :D 

You guys had a blast! Mr KingSong ;) has mad skills and is fearless. He also clearly knows how to maximize his fun on a wheel.

I need to sell all of my safety gear :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Fantastic video!!!

Not only showing the skills of the KS testpilot...also showing what the wheels are able to do..."Thats insane ;-)"...

When you weigh a 100-pounds :)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

When you weigh a 100-pounds :)

Come on....thats the typical GW fanboy envy standpoint, or? Nonetheless its impressive to see the wheels manage that steep inclines......

And btw this guy doesnt look much less heavy than you ;)

Edited by KingSong69
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

This video was taken back in October, during the last day of the Hong Kong Electronics fair.

Jason, that was awesome! So if your fan base had to wait 4 months to enjoy this footage what other exciting clips do have  lying around? ;) 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

It started with a few hairy moments, when we had to traverse a single narrow lane access road from the airport with trucks passing within inches from us, the rest of the adventure has been recorded for your viewing pleasure :D 

Awesome ride, @Jason McNeil - and very entertaining and skilled KS rider :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I think a lot of wish we had such a nice private place to have learned on. I'm sure you appreciate your unique circumstances :)

i didn’t obviously realize before i started how beneficial eliminating outside distractions would be learning. i dropped the ks-18s yesterday because i heard a girls voice and a honk when i was near the county road. i’m no where near ready to zoom around the neighborhood next door, nor do i have any desire to be around humans. to deal with the public while riding a wheel is a whole different mindset. i do really like my little road, sandhill lane.growing up it was just dirt, so having asphalt is really cadillacing. so yeah, until Bob and i master Ian’s and his dog’s feat, all my videos will look the same, back and forth on my road. maybe when i master u-turns?

• Upvote 1

I know Chooch has a bias against Gotway since they don't happily replace the wheels he busts up with abusive riding, but I bet he's selling more than a few KS-16s with his videos and seal of approval.