THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, who_the said:

Fun EUC/esk8/Onewheel Friday night ride in San Francisco. Who says we can't all get along? :)

I admit that I vastly prefer to see mixed vehicle group rides over EUC only rides.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Did I miss something? Has the 2018 video contest already started :dribble:

Thanks ;). This shoot was completely unplanned. We met the Bianca (the one in the pink leggings, it was her birthday that day too!) & Sabrina at a Brazilian all-you-can-eat steak house. Started talking, then had the brilliant idea of going for a night ride to work off some the 10,000+ calories in meat we just engorged, needless to say the girls completely fell in love with the Scooters... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

Thanks ;). This shoot was completely unplanned. We met the Bianca (the one in the pink leggings, it was her birthday that day too!) & Sabrina at a Brazilian all-you-can-eat steak house. Started talking, then had the brilliant idea of going for a night ride to work off some the 10,000+ calories in meat we just engorged, needless to say the girls completely fell in love with the Scooters... 

What a life! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

I must admit it wasn't until quite late in the video that I realized there was a guy riding an EUC B)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

That is actually the punchline for the joke - Whats the difference between the way Trump and Clinton treat women.- :rolleyes:

I was thinking more along the story line of a state fair ..... where the prospective strong man (and lady to impress) uses a sledge to swing against a bar.... sending a weight to the vertical along a rail....towards a bell......attempting to win a cigar as the prize...but the weight falls short of the bell....hence the phrase...close but no cigar

85038.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

mishaps

at 1:20 to 1:24 the ACM2 has some wiggle after passing over the painted white line. I get the same when I pass over 'grooved' and painted lines on streets. The wiggle (for grooved and painted lines) is so pronounced, given the slight angle of incidence, that I actively anticipate a little path deflection on the Monster.

7 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Any way these scooters are going to make a high heeled version inspired by your video? ;)

High heels and wheels don't mix. (Very bad for balance :()

Gotta have two (preferably four) for 'an electric night out' on Miami Beach.  B)

Edited by RayRay
Unless your Mr. eWheels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RayRay said:

High heels and wheels don't mix. (Very bad for balance :()

I'll take your word for that... obviously you have some experience there (whereas I have none)  :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1