THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

19 hours ago, Hansolo said:

100 Km Gisors - Paris Porte Dorée (France).

I tried to do the 100 Km without breaks or charge. Unfortunately only 90 Km (because of the wind) , I walked 10 Km :mellow: (MS3+ 1600)

It's crazy how much warmer weather improves battery capacity. You were almost at 1% per 1 km with the 1600 Wh and spring warmth!

25 minutes ago, gotmotion2016 said:

Hello Michael,

We are planning a EUC meeting on the 9th of july in Meppel.

12.00u by the train station in Meppel, we will do the weerribben route.

Giethoorn is one of the places to visit and it is a national park around there.

Are you on our group app already, i think not?

If you can come, more ridrs are welcome!

Sound like beautiful ride already! Please add me, I'll pm you my number :)

The 17 and 18 June, we go to Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Den haag, Rotterdam) for a weekend (15 wheelers at the moment), if you want to come...meeting 17 june-9:00 in front of the train station of Amsterdam

Me and three other wheelers going on the wheel from Paris the week before (600 km) 

19 hours ago, Dingfelder said:

Very cool, relaxing video.  That's a long ride!  I saw an over 6 hour riding time.  That's real commitment!  Even just standing up, period, for six hours isn't easy.

And after charging back to home (40 Km) :)

5 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Some of that looks sped up to me. 

Yeah, he probably thought some of the very long corridors were boring ...

He just rides fast in general though, even around traffic.  Indestructibility of youth kinda thing ...

28 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

Trying to climb the moutain with muddy ground, not a good idea, didn't make it :D

Ug, I avoid mud at all costs. Never ends well.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Ug, I avoid mud at all costs. Never ends well.

I almost got stuck because I was too far in the moutain to go back, but the only path was full of mud...I decided to cut through the forest afterwards, I got my shoes full of water & dirt, I wasn't expecting it, but I took the tiny "14" inch wheel so I could manoever around easily (I remember your adventure with the Monster)

• Upvote 1

The difference from western world vs 3rd world.  We have to struggle to figure out how to fix our unicycle in the western world.

In the third world they just do it. LOL. Our high standard of living is preventing us from been able to do simple things like fixing our possessions.

@Rehab1 had to buy a whole motor. In India or China they probably have a corner shop and a guy with a mallot, a construction brick and some wrenches would have fix it on the spot. It is sad. My father is law was ready to buy a new car because the engine light went on. I looked a t it. Took it to the auto parts store, got the code and issue. Looked under the car and a vacuum pipe was rusted and cracked. Wrapped JB-Weld epoxy, Sprayed some rust conversion. sprayed some paint and protective coating. Engine light gone.

But most people unless engineers fix anything this days.

Edited by Carlos E Rodriguez
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

The difference from western world vs 3rd world.  We have to struggle to figure out how to fix our unicycle in the western world.

In the third world they just do it. LOL. Our high standard of living is preventing us from been able to do simple things like fixing our possessions.

@Rehab1 had to buy a whole motor. In India or China they probably have a corner shop and a guy with a mallot, a construction brick and some wrenches would have fix it on the spot. It is sad. My father is law was ready to buy a new car because the engine light went on. I looked a t it. Took it to the auto parts store, got the code and issue. Looked under the car and a vacuum pipe was rusted and cracked. Wrapped JB-Weld epoxy, Sprayed some rust conversion. sprayed some paint and protective coating. Engine light gone.

But most people unless engineers fix anything this days.

I don't know, I don't think I'd like these guys working on any of my wheels :efee565ab0:

• Upvote 1

I stumbled upon this footage from SuperSport. Another great ride by the Southbay EUC group. I loved the beautiful scenery. The dogs on the beach were funny!

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Upvote 2