THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

14 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Really nice idea with the soft plastic cover. Can you give more details how you made it (if you didn't misappropriate medical cast materials;))? This might very well be a better alternative to the full body protective bags (like Inmotion) for all wheels!

Thanks! I will post a video shortly in the mods section. :)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Gotway Story time......

I can't watch this at work right now, but it looks to be fascinating. It probably has a lot of softball questions - no "why the ^&@@!%! don't you guys focus more on quality" questions. But maybe I'll be surprised when I watch it tonight :)

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Gotway Story time......

(video)

Haha, they don't want to say what's coming up as they don't want their competitor Kingsong to have advance notice of what they do.

Funny how there really seems to be some story behind GW vs KS, and how they don't see other manufacturers (Inmotion) as competitors (which makes sense, their wheels are quite different).

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Haha, they don't want to say what's coming up as they don't want their competitor Kingsong to have advance notice of what they do.

Funny how there really seems to be some story behind GW vs KS, and how they don't see other manufacturers (Inmotion) as competitors (which makes sense, their wheels are quite different).

But, now that Inmotion and Solowheel are joining forces, these others might have some competition.  Hopefully the new company will come up with some advances in their range and speed.  Inmotion and Solowheel already corner the market in reliability and quality, but they have such short range and slow speed.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, EU GUY said:

Very funny especially the part where you are hiding while putting on the costume! Where did you stuff your inflation fan? My horse kept deflating while I was riding! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Very funny especially the part where you are hiding while putting on the costume! Where did you stuff your inflation fan? My horse kept deflating while I was riding! 

It's at my right buttcheek. Yes. It's a but weak. Planning on upgrading it to something more powerful. Motor from a miniquad running on a 12v lipo. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

That will definitely pump it up! Lots of funny playing around with different methods to entertain folks!

yes! I have a couple of new ideas for later videos, but i have to work a bit more to make them come true. Stuff has to be buildt O:)...

22 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

22 mile round trip in Austin, TX. My InMotionV5F+ could have made it but I used another V5F+ while coming back. On the other hand Duane's KS 16 made it with plenty of charge left. This is a short version and I may post a longer one sometime later. 

What have you got above the pedals there...is that tape/padding? (on the v5f)

Edited by Paddylaz

17 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Gotway Story time......

Thanks again for posting. Very interesting. Surprised that France buys most (I assumed somewhere in Asia would be number one), but I guess that explains their huge meetups that they have.

1 minute ago, Planetpapi said:

Black electric tape. Not perfectly stretched but good enough from a distance.

On the contrary, it looked so perfectly curved I felt the need to ask in case it was some new version of the v5f with an LED side strip!