THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, stephen said:

I drive by alot of police and they usually don't say anything or just smile but I don't think I'd have the nerve to stop and talk to them and say I don't have insurance 😬 

You can get far with a friendly smile and not having an attitude on. Also found being geared up and not riding aggressive helps a lot too. 

There is always time and places if you want speeds but traffic is not a good place if EUC are banned. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stephen said:

I don't think I'd have the nerve to stop and talk to them and say I don't have insurance 😬 

Absolutely. The cop that stopped Steve and busted him for no licence or insurance would have been rubbing his hands together.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, travsformation said:

At the end of the last video I watched, Youtube suggested the one below. Would any of you dare ride down any of these paths on your wheel? :efee612b4b:ç

Possible venue for the next LA EUC Games? :efefa6edcf:

I'm sure Simon would! I wouldn't even dare on my MTB.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Yep, really scary to see a rider and wheel get taken out like this.  I have added this video and the clip from the original Facebook post to the: [WARNING] Gotway Nikola 100v 1800WH Battery Fire thread, to help make people aware of these "Seller" upgrade large battery packs! 

There seems to be a steadily climbing number of instances, where battery fires have occurred with these Non Factory battery upgrades being sold on Ali Express.  

Be very careful of what you are buying, especially if it is Not a Factory specced battery configuration!!!

NoBMS.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fbhb said:

Yep, really scary to see a rider and wheel get taken out like this.  I have added this video and the clip from the original Facebook post to the: [WARNING] Gotway Nikola 100v 1800WH Battery Fire thread, to help make people aware of these "Seller" upgrade large battery packs! 

There seems to be a steadily climbing number of instances, where battery fires have occurred with these Non Factory battery upgrades being sold on Ali Express.  

Be very careful of what you are buying, especially if it is Not a Factory specced battery configuration!!!

WOW...Everyone needs to spread the word,  that this was a modified EUC.

Edited by fryman
english
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ZenRyder said:

I wanted to scope out some trails at Mt. Laguna. This route goes around Big Laguna Lake and yes the title is a play on the phrase "Big Kahuna". What do you think? Would you go on a ride here?

Nice ride and scenery! Sorry about the handle on your wheel...

BTW, am pretty sure the "sped-up effect" happens on all 360 cameras, I imagine it's from the curved lenses

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flyboy10 said:

Took a ride down the tracks in search of an engineering marvel that has been standing for 100 years. Spoiler alert, I didn't find it. But I will attempt again later in the year.

:cheers:  Well done!  Wow!

• Like 2