THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

9 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

No EUC in the video but this is so cool.

Sweet!
Any idea where in the world this was filmed? Looks like a prime location for some DWS (Deep Water Soloing).

And the Takuma Efoil might be the perfect way to access the base of the cliffs :D

17 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Something else to obsessed about.  I want the wind foil version.

Bruce 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

The EUC is now officially “seaborne”! Yeah! 😃 How cool is that! And before long it will also be “airborne” for everyone.

Would have loved to see how graceful he gets on and off this thing.
Can I buy it on Amazon? 😇

Edited by Toshio Uemura
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PennBruce said:

Something else to obsessed about.  I want the wind foil version.

Bruce 

Honestly , not so cool if you can Hydrofoil with a kite or windsurfer . The electric hydrofoil is seriously expensive. I've ridden them (electric) and it is a novelty on the no wind days but I'd rather EUC or Onewheel . Did I mention expensive???? :lol: The pros are ,your hydrofoiling which is really fun! , The cons are , poor range, can't tow anyone(Like a Seadoo) and long recharge time. If you have ever saw an Electric Hydrofoil in person you would wonder why the thing costs $8-12K.

Edited by bigwave
  • Like 2

Love the video Shane

Is that hat velcro to your head how did it not come off in the wind 😁, plus I smoke when riding sometimes and my cig burns down in no time with the wind😊

Love the scenery ,,the GoPro definitely picks up voice good , it was a good test nice vid mate 👍

Love the natural realism video of yourself

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

Thanks! First 360 video and it was as I expected. Shoot in 360, gives you panning options. The audio really sold it for me. Voice command is cool too. That hat folds up and fits in my pocket. Ive had it for years, it is tight as can be, bought small, formed to my head like a good pair o boots. Cant be a hippy, long hair makes it too tight :D. Hand rolled cigarettes fair better in the wind my friend and ya gotta keep puffin. Im fairly pleased as it was very easy and Im fairly certain i can improve quality with practice and better content. Looking forwards to using a higher res via a better vid card. Exports will still have to be compressed. Now comes the dance of how big a file, and what youtube does to it...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Testing the new gopro max. No color editing, encoded at 4k then edited in Power Director to export at 1920x1080 30fps. Slightly higher resolution settings and export is possible, but there is a definite point of diminishing returns. My internet bandwidth and usage allowances put emphasis on file sizes. No issues using gopro max on a dated windows system, other than 4k export cap and slow framerates on editing. No music, audio was eq'd with hpf and slight compress/limiting in editor. I prefer a less saturated look than most, so MAYBE this will grow on me.

Nice video buddy. I have the 18L as well. Haven't rode it on hard pavement yet. Tomorrow I am going to pad up and just go for it. That looks like a fun way to ride. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Creative Nomad said:

May I add one more video to aid the Coronavirus distraction list! 

Myself and Rebecca (a Onewheel rider) got together in celebration of Women’s History Month to chat about our experiences with our respective wheels. Coming in at 5mins- ish it's the first episode in a series called ‘Conversations with Riders’ where I hope to film more riders in the PET community.

Hope you guys enjoy it! If so tilt back on the like button then join the ride and subscribe. If you have any suggestions about who I should film next let me know! :)

Simply amazing production, awesome share, thank you! Your passionate explanation of the feeling it gives you, gave me goosebumps! Watch those audio levels. Some are 'seemingly' louder than others. Its probably not an actual difference in db rather tonality/perception. Film who/whatever inspires you. YOUR interest in it, will propel the content.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

What’s your favourite EUC/ PEV videos of old that you’ve binged watched so far during this corona virus social distancing period? 

Here is one of mine 😁

a Guy from Chile that I follow (I also do MTB) posted this awesome video.

You will see: Learning to ride, aggressive riding, falling... about everything you might want for a video.

Only downside, is its in spanish..

Enjoy..

• Like 3

Made a little ride video of my usual playtime. Not much of me bothering you with talking, but I did put in some of my original music.  Hopefully theres not too much of my ugly face in the vid and you can enjoy the ride.. If you cant get outside, maybe thisll help. Mten jaunt for the first half, my beloved 18L for the second. Let me know if its too many panning changes  and it ruins the ride. Or, maybe the panning keeps it interesting? Opinions on that if ya got em. Shot on my gopro max.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2020 at 3:33 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

Simply amazing production, awesome share, thank you! Your passionate explanation of the feeling it gives you, gave me goosebumps! Watch those audio levels. Some are 'seemingly' louder than others. Its probably not an actual difference in db rather tonality/perception. Film who/whatever inspires you. YOUR interest in it, will propel the content.

Will do, thanks for the support :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Opinions on that if ya got em

Nice video and good music! That software your using is amazing! It edits out ALL the vehicles! Lol. :laughbounce2: 

I have been teaching myself the drums for a couple years now. Way harder than EUC!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Nice video and good music! That software your using is amazing! It edits out ALL the vehicles! Lol. :laughbounce2: 

I have been teaching myself the drums for a couple years now. Way harder than EUC!!!

Hey, i did pass 2 or 3 :) The benefits of living near the end of a long, dead end street. Entire hood is 1 paved way in and over a mountain in dirt if you want to leave another way. Downside is the 45 mins to get to anything.

I began playing drums in 3rd grade on a snare. LUCKILY, they forced me to learn to read it and play some rudiments. Had I began on a kit like I wanted, I'd not be able to read today, nor have that 'marching band' feel to some of the rhythms. I fancy myself a 3 yr drummer that has taken 35 years to get there. Have fun with it, learn to play softly, or youll be sorry, just like I am.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigwave said:

You can get free software that are very easy to "correct" colours and light settings. 

DaVincy Resolve is very easy to change colour settings. There are a lot of guides on this. But once you get the idea you can really make your video pop or create actual different feel it that's your aim.

• Like 1