Gotway app for IOS not working iPhone X

Greetings! Is it a fact that the Gotway app does not work on the newest iPhone, the iPhone X? I just recently upgraded my iPhone and upon trying to load the Gotway app, it crashes and will not load. Just checking to see if my problem is isolated or if this is a known bug with the iPhone X. Thanks!

I have the GotWay v2.5 on my iPhone X and it works without crashing. The app has a lot of issues with design and function so it's pretty useless after getting your wheel setup. I use DarknessBot for daily use.

Well, I think I solved it. I deleted the app from my phone and downloaded it again. It’s now going through the log in process and trying to scan for my wheel. It had some intro screens detailing some improvements in the app, sounds like my old app didn’t update itself, just stopped working. Downloading the most recent version did the trick. Thanks!

Glad you figured it out. I recommend that once you get your wheel setup don't open the Gotway app again unless you want to change something. I've found that when I open it and connect to my wheel, the alarm settings change back to the default. As a result, I use DarknesBot to monitor speed, battery, etc..

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Wuxian Wei said:

... there exist some minor bugs on your iPhone X system. In this case, you can try to reset all settings to fix these bugs. Or if you are worried about damaging data, you can have a try with Joyoshare UltFix. 

Sounds like a dangerous spy-app. 

• Like 1