[RESCHEDULED] ninebot One Z NYC Demo Group Ride (SU 6/10)

ninebot One Z NYC Demo Group Ride [RESCHEDULED]

(sponsored by eWheels.com)

Sunday June 10 12PM

**Please note change in Meet Location:

Ellington in the Park (UWS)
W 105th St Riverside Dr
https://www.yelp.com/biz/ellington-in-the-park-new-york-2

RAINOUT DATE: Monday, June 11, 6PM, same location

FB RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/177198386272087

xcAXj5Y.jpg

For a second there I thought I caught a glimpse of a manufacturer being minimally competent and doing actual PR. Until the second line of the first post:efefa6edcf:

Looking forward to you guys' impressions, though the Backe Mountain Test it is not in the flat City.

I wish it was San Francisco or even LA so I can attend ?

NYC city riders, please give us full reviews, pictures, videos, we're all counting on you :popcorn:

27 minutes ago, Adel said:

I wish it was San Francisco or even LA so I can attend ?

NYC city riders, please give us full reviews, pictures, videos, we're all counting on you :popcorn:

I anticipate that there will be one in Los Angeles.

No real budget Airlines in the U.S., though, with 20€ (or $) 1 or 2 hour flights (and appropriate prices for longer routes). These things happened. And not just random late night time slots, regular scheduled line operations.

But without being able to take a wheel (like a Ninebot One Z you just tested and then bought on a whim to take back home to California) with you anyway, who cares:efee8c29ce: Desperately trying to get back to topic...

Remember, it's the journey, not necessarily the destination!  :efef927839:  Besides, I think it would be fun for Marty to come visit the NYC crew and talk shop, wouldn't it?

Not quite sure what sort of link you were wanting, but here's something close?  :confused1:  Ya speakin' da English, but I no quite understanda.

2 hours ago, houseofjob said:

All: Sorry, we had to re-schedule the demo to the following Sunday, date changed above.

Do you know if Jason has the wheel in his possession (I thought he was going to ride it for awhile before passing it along)? He's gone dark - I haven't heard a peep from him anywhere.

2 hours ago, Rotciv said:

How do I RSVP without a Facebook account?

You can just show up as well, but we have live communication via FB chat, in case we lose people or the meet location gets moved.

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Do you know if Jason has the wheel in his possession (I thought he was going to ride it for awhile before passing it along)? He's gone dark - I haven't heard a peep from him anywhere.

Yes, it's in his possession now.

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

5 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Yes, it's in his possession now.

Which means that we can realistically surmise one of the following;

• It killed him.
  • He's having too much fun to waste time online
  • His off-road testing end up too close to some alligators and they killed him

So there is a 67% chance that e-wheels will be having a clearance sale!  :whistling:

You guys going down the road of Gotway America owner?  Would be a blow to the community if we lost two owners!  Then Ian from speedyfeet need to be on the lookout if any of this comes true.  

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Yep, it's always these opposing possibilities when someone's gone. Either it's really good, or it's really bad.

In his case it's actually likely to be both. I heard he got a container full of wheels and he is digging through the inventory, shipping them out, helping customers, etc.. So, I'm sure the business is doing well, which is good, but he has a lot of work, too much to follow everything online in real-time, which one might perceive as bad. :-)

Wow, where did all THIS come from?! *smh

I would be the most worried if Jason had nothing to do all day but follow everyone here online. He's fine guys, relax.

Imagine being chained to your Gmail all day responding to more customer inquiries / support than you have hours in the day, and you'll be closer to understanding what's actually going on.

Being aware of this, I personally don't mind if I don't hear from the man right away, and try to limit my communique as much as possible. That's just me.

Archived