instead of luggage load these badboys up with battery packs!

kour

Not saying that it's uncool, but ... oh what the heck it's just uncool to be straddling your luggage and zooming around the airport on one of these.  Com'on really?  

But you know, I probably would be that one guy who would do it.  I don't care about conventionality.  Or self-respect for that matter.  B)  Slap a spoiler on the back, and now we be talking!  :w00t2:

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

They're going to sell millions of these ^_^

This calls for a hill climb and off-road Marty Backe-style test!  Do it!  Do it!  Do it!  Seriously though, it would make for a funny viral video to see you attempt to climb over-heat hill on one of those.  :w00t2:

I was wondering why the thing has a steering handle, them I realized non-mind-control-magic-EUCs need that. Totally forgot that inferior rides need dedicated steering, how quaint:efefa6edcf:

Can you remove the tiny (160Wh max) battery as required on planes?

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Marty Backe-style test!  Do it!  Do it!  Do it!  

40199656660_33f3f89eae_b.jpg

On 5/9/2018 at 3:58 PM, Marty Backe said:

They're going to sell millions of these ^_^

Right up to the point where the airline tells them to naff off due to its batteries.

@kour, are you sure that wasn’t posted on April 1st.?

28 minutes ago, Keith said:

Right up to the point where the airline tells them to naff off due to its batteries.

@kour, are you sure that wasn’t posted on April 1st.?

nah, my coworker told me about it a few months ago after i was showing him my wheel. he said he saw a whole bunch of people using them in an israeli airport!

2 hours ago, Keith said:

One of the first 'smart luggage' manufacturers Blues-mart recently went out of business due to airline bans on (non-removable) Lithium batteries. All of these ideas to revolutionize air travel luggage exist in a separate reality from what is practicable in today's culture. How is it possible to come up with all of these 'genius' innovations and yet completely ignore the infeasibility of putting Li-ion batteries on airplanes? ?

Archived