My E+ still rocks!

Sir Arthur

This is my first post, so... hello guys!

I know all the issues about the ninebot one E family (no lights, low top speed, stupid handle system...) but I still enjoy sooooo much to ride it! 

I think that I’ll update to Z when released (if there’re no capabilities surprises, of course), but meanwhile I still use my wheel every single day. Now we’re having good weather here, it’s even more enjoyable!

I’m 37 years old, and if there’s someone around the London area to group up for trips and fun, please let me know.

This is my last trip to Windsor, enjoy it! :)

https://youtu.be/dDMrw8J88t4

Yeah man I've done 850km on mine and love it as well... It actually surpassed my expectations as I bought it without ever seeing a unicycle in my life. I also ride mine almost every day and the only problem now is that I want something faster and stronger... I will never sell it and hope to get something that will compliment it.... KS16S I was thinking...or V10...? These things are so addictive and I can fully understand why some guys own 5 or more wheels!

ninebot.jpg

30 minutes ago, Anton Prinsloo said:

Yeah man I've done 850km on mine and love it as well... It actually surpassed my expectations as I bought it without ever seeing a unicycle in my life. I also ride mine almost every day and the only problem now is that I want something faster and stronger... I will never sell it and hope to get something that will compliment it.... KS16S I was thinking...or V10...? These things are so addictive and I can fully understand why some guys own 5 or more wheels!

ninebot.jpg

ks16s is a tank but since i own both, i’d definitely get the v10f. more comfortable, more adjustable, better at mind melding with u.

Thanks for the advice... The V10 F will be way more expensive for me but I've read that theV10 will have same torque and speed as the F  just less range... Then the price is in the same ballpark as the 16S...  Would you say the V10F is your favorite of all the wheels you own?

1 minute ago, Anton Prinsloo said:

Thanks for the advice... The V10 F will be way more expensive for me but I've read that theV10 will have same torque and speed as the F  just less range... Then the price is in the same ballpark as the 16S...  Would you say the V10F is your favorite of all the wheels you own?

i’ve only had it a short time, got it last week, but yes, most definitely. 

4 minutes ago, Anton Prinsloo said:

Well that says a lot, I'm going to seriously consider it over the 16S...may take some time before it becomes available here in SA!

check out the video i just put up on the video thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Evening, had mine for two days now and love it, managed 10 miles in just over 4 hours. its not the actual riding it for me which is hard its the mounting and dismount.

Love Love it. ATB.

On 5/8/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sir Arthur said:

I know all the issues about the ninebot one E family (no lights, low top speed, stupid handle system...) but I still enjoy sooooo much to ride it! 

Exactly my thoughts!

I first got a C+ to learn on two years ago, quickly got an E+ for a second wheel, and our grown-up daughter got an E+ too. Having all three wheels the same brand has been invaluable regarding repairs - changing a punctured tyre is much faster the second time around, and I got an extra burned-mother-board C+ for spare parts. I lust after the V10 but the Ninebot synergies in our family are strong... 

Archived