how to stop pedal scraping????

Shad0z

Just get a roll of this stuff:

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Carbon-Fiber-Exterior-Molding/dp/B004H28JMS

Tape a couple pieces on the edges that get scuffed, and be done with it.  I've got a couple on my Ninebot, and just the front corners get beveled down over time when you skim the concrete.  Easy peasy and cheapy.

6 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Just get a roll of this stuff:

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Carbon-Fiber-Exterior-Molding/dp/B004H28JMS

Tape a couple pieces on the edges that get scuffed, and be done with it.  I've got a couple on my Ninebot, and just the front corners get beveled down over time when you skim the concrete.  Easy peasy and cheapy.

i always wanted to get my hands on a roll of that carbon molding. Problem is i cant find a place where it ships to russia. Or is cheap enough like the link you shared

On 5/7/2018 at 7:18 PM, Mono said:

Isn't the real question why stop pedal scraping? I can't possibly see anything wrong with it. 20180508_011206.thumb.jpg.2c6a0bba3166795ca861ce3b5e0c145a.jpgScrape away, man.

You are taking sharp turn for sure... I would let it go and from time to time just spray paint them black.

i cut out some skid plates of some plastic that is good for gliding. now i dont need to worry when carving and what else i do.

my pedals may not look that scrached. but in real life it looks worse. i also just painted them with some silver matte spray paint. it hid the scraches well. and the residue like thing you can see on the pedals is just hot glue (other attempt at stopping pedal scraching)

skid plates for euc

On 5/8/2018 at 9:35 PM, novazeus said:

thanks. i’ll call tmrw and see what the prices are. a little scary because it’s medical grade i guess so the markup is probably high.

maybe @Duf will take a stab at making some with his 3d printer. nylon might be better for grinding. send a set to @Sidestreet Renyfor testing.

Would be an interesting project. :)

10 minutes ago, Duf said:

Would be an interesting project. :)

gotta be better than me slapping that ugly furniture foam on their. i’ll definitely be a customer. i’d buy a wheel stand but Bob would eat it.

Archived