Jump to content

Why doesn't KS use this forum for news updates?


Juggler
 Share

Recommended Posts

You would think Kingsong would either use their website or this forum for "latest news etc" (ie when will the servers be available or which is the latest app!)

I presume someone from KS reads this forum? If not, why not? Are they not interested in what their customers think?

I am still unable to register on the android app ver 1.47 and have no idea when I will be able to? This means no access to speed settings so I'm still using the old green app!!

Didn't have any problems with Ninebot !!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cultural differences. Either between China vs. "the West", or between how we use the internet and how they use it. Forums and websites are kind of oldschool. Maybe they're on some Chinese social network or app we never heard about.

But if your point is why they not use an opportunity they really should... **** if I know:eff02518bb:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Juggler said:

You would think Kingsong would either use their website or this forum for "latest news etc" (ie when will the servers be available or which is the latest app!)

I presume someone from KS reads this forum? If not, why not? Are they not interested in what their customers think?

I am still unable to register on the android app ver 1.47 and have no idea when I will be able to? This means no access to speed settings so I'm still using the old green app!!

Didn't have any problems with Ninebot !!

 

 

 

it’s because they are f**king idiots and will probably go out of business.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Juggler said:

You would think Kingsong would either use their website or this forum for "latest news etc" (ie when will the servers be available or which is the latest app!)

I presume someone from KS reads this forum? If not, why not? Are they not interested in what their customers think?

I am still unable to register on the android app ver 1.47 and have no idea when I will be able to? This means no access to speed settings so I'm still using the old green app!!

Didn't have any problems with Ninebot !!

 

 

 

USE THE WHEEL LOG App. for Android. You can set your speed settings etc. and don't have use any app that requires registration.The only thing is won't do is level function.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

USE THE WHEEL LOG App. for Android. You can set your speed settings etc. and don't have use any app that requires registration.The only thing is won't do is level function.

the wheellog app kept reverting to 25kph on me so it doesn’t work either.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Cultural differences. Either between China vs. "the West", or between how we use the internet and how they use it. Forums and websites are kind of oldschool. Maybe they're on some Chinese social network or app we never heard about.

But if your point is why they not use an opportunity they really should... **** if I know:eff02518bb:

Its called wechat.You can get the android and ios versions and both @Linnea Lin Gotway from Gotway and @tinawong  from Kingsong are on it as well as Facebook.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

Its called wechat.You can get the android and ios versions and both @Linnea Lin Gotway from Gotway and @tinawong  from Kingsong are on it as well as Facebook.

So there isn't a Kingsong news update on wechat, just one of the employees uses it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Juggler said:

So there isn't a Kingsong news update on wechat, just one of the employees uses it?

It's a social media app very popular in China.I used it when I was in China to connect to @Linnea Lin Gotway  and @tinawong  when I visited both the Gotway and Kingsong facilities.If you want to connect to people in China,it is a very popular way to do it.If you have a problem with a wheel,you can contact them directly via WeChat.I'm not aware of any "news update" on there,but it was very useful connecting with @tinawong when I bought the original KS-18a and could not connect to the wheel via bluetooth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2018 at 2:58 AM, novazeus said:

it’s because they are f**king idiots and will probably go out of business.

So, is this what your parents taught you for life? Insulting others hidden behind your screen? *slow claps*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, soul said:

So, is this what your parents taught you for life? Insulting others hidden behind your screen? *slow claps*

i stand by what i said and i’ve been in contact with @Flora Yuan their marketing person since i wrote that. and told her the same thing. (i also thru three nights of conversations with her and her engineers have my 16s fixed and almost totally fixed 18s).

do u think king song electric unicycle company would be a better company by monitoring this forum? i do. anybody that has ever run a business would.

i hate to see a fledgling company trying to do a good job and doing a pretty good job go out of business because they weren’t detailed oriented. i’ve fired many and seen them go out of business. face to face btw. feel free to google my name “hank king” i don’t hide from anybody.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2018 at 5:03 AM, Juggler said:

So there isn't a Kingsong news update on wechat, just one of the employees uses it?

i think what got @Flora Yuan to help me fix my factory defective wheels was posting on their facebook forum. i guess facebook is better for them. if i were a manufacturer in such a niche market and i could get feedback or solve problems over the internet by monitoring a kingsong thread, of course i would do it. it’s not like providing an 800 number to customers for support, it just takes a little effort. if i were @Jason McNeil and i sold kingsong wheels, even if i didn’t sell a kingsong customer a wheel, and they were having a problem, if i knew how to fix it, i’d contact them and help them out. that might be a future customer.  i wouldn’t want somebody like me complaining until he got resolution, because that’s what i’ll do until the effort is greater than the need. the squeaking wheel gets the grease. jason has no idea how many potential kingsong sales he might be losing because one customer has problems. there’s a saying, screw over one person and they’ll tell a million people, do a good job for somebody and ur lucky if they tell one or two. 

forums, not necessarily this one, are sometimes where people go when they have problems with a product. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...