Jump to content
Franklee1989

New Design for Balancing Electric Unicycle

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, will you try this Balancing Electric Unicycle?

Can move 360 degree when sitting on it.

DO YOU LIKE IT?

Write down your suggestions / comments for this new products.

-----Frank

frankandlee1989@gmail.com

B3354F27EC8522D1AEA62D605FC491B4.png

3FC8C83D828A6508780AF94D0CB8530D.png

2C3DD805CB583112F72F0BEBDDADDCAA.png

unicycle.jpg

Edited by Franklee1989

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting.  Looks very similar to the Honda U3x from 2009 and a giant bowling pin.

I wouldn't mind seeing a walking assist device marketed since I grow tired walking to my electric unicycle and carrying it outside.  I want one of these:  :w00t2:

But seriously, @Rehab1, I wonder if this would be helpful for some of your patients.

 

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Interesting.  Looks very similar to the Honda U3x from 2009.

Yep, looks identical!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 10:09 PM, Mono said:

Yes, though to a lesser extend as transportation device with speeds of more than 10km/h. I also like this application:

 

LOL NICE VIDEO. NOT FOR SPEED, BUT FOR FUN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kasenutty said:

How much, Frank?

For retail, FOB price USD650/SET

For wholesale, price will be lower. Plz email to me    FRANKANDLEE1989@GMAIL.COM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 7:09 AM, Mono said:

Yes, though to a lesser extend as transportation device with speeds of more than 10km/h. I also like this application:

 

I've never seen this video before. Fantastic, and very impressive that it was done in one take with no cuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's interesting how Honda releases a concept design, but it takes a Chinese company to bring it to actual mass production.  How many neat concepts are teased to the public, but then they never see the light of day?   I'd be curious to see what was the process behind developing this Chinese balancing barstool because Honda likely didn't share their development tech or plans, and they likely didn't sell their prototypes to China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I've never seen this video before. Fantastic, and very impressive that it was done in one take with no cuts.

WE CAN DO AS WELL. HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my experience , wheelbase is everything. A small wheel will just not move very fast, and if it does is more of a safety risk when you hit something.

The videos indeed show it moving very slowly. Looks like a 5-10mph device.

I still have a few years before I will have trouble walking, but when I do this device will be awesome.

Until then, I need to be going faster than 15mph.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 10:55 PM, Circuitmage said:

In my experience , wheelbase is everything. A small wheel will just not move very fast, and if it does is more of a safety risk when you hit something.

The videos indeed show it moving very slowly. Looks like a 5-10mph device.

I still have a few years before I will have trouble walking, but when I do this device will be awesome.

Until then, I need to be going faster than 15mph.

 

I think this unicycle is not for high speed riding.

it is for fun, little kids siting on it. or maybe some olds.... ... ... ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...