I see the professional riders at the kingsong shows riding with their handles up

I mean shouldn’t they be giving good examples, at these kingsong shows, and perform the maneuvers and their little tricks with the handles Down we do ride it? So riding it with the handle down or inside of the electric unicycle? I guess they use this handle bar so that they can  secure the euc a little better, or is it ok  for us to ride the KS 16s with this handle up for extra security for the eletric unicycle, keeping it from tilting sideways?

The King Song boys are doing specialized demonstration/show rides, if you’ll notice in the videos that they have the retractable handles up/extended they are standing on the top of the wheel not on the pedals. As mere human mortals like us that aren’t doing stunt demonstration rides you shouldn’t ride with the trolley handle extended, they are a somewhat “fragile point” on the King Songs and can easily be broken. Ultimately it’s your choice to ride as you like, but you should put those stunt/demo videos in context and realize they are doing very specialized riding that most of us don’t do, so don’t get overly influenced by watching those highly experienced riders until you have achieved a level of experience that they have.

Do what you want, but I would not ride with the handle up as you will probably break it, or worse yet, break your balls!  If we hear you on a video talking in a real high voice we will know that you didn’t follow this advice ???

Archived