Inmotion V10F Brand New UNOPENED BOX

Selling a brand new, never ridden, in unopened box V10F I won a discount on the wheel and want to sell it rather than keep it.

Offering $200 off retail price so $1400 instead of $1600.

https://www.myinmotion.com/products/inmotion-v10-electric-unicycle

Its not the wheel in the video but its the same model as in my review

https://youtu.be/qAMPBRvtR1U

Hi

I live in Sweden and i am looking for a new wheel where this is one of them.

I see you live in US which makes it cumbersome due to extreme import duties (32%) or do you know a way to solve it without and do you even ship to Europe!

Thanks

Ola

56 minutes ago, LiLCruz said:

I do live in US

Why say you are in Japan when you are in Florida. The whole point of giving your location is so advice, etc is tailored to the country you are in. A seller is not going to trust you or react to your enquiry if you give an incorrect location.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Keith said:

Why say you are in Japan when you are in Florida. The whole point of giving your location is so advice, etc is tailored to the country you are in. A seller is not going to trust you or react to your enquiry if you give an incorrect location.

lol I  put Japan because I've been to Japan before and I like how it looked my profile just because I did not put real location doesn't mean anything I wasn't planning buying anything on this site I just came for some advice which inmotion I should get.

Edited by LiLCruz
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, LiLCruz said:

I just came for some advice which inmotion I should get.

Which beautifully demonstrates just how stupid you are being!

Nobody will bother to discuss (say) the Glide series with you as they are only available in the US and few people know what is available in Japan so will ignore you. (As indeed will I from now on!)

Edited by Keith
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Which beautifully demonstrates just how stupid you are being!

Nobody will bother to discuss (say) the Glide series with you as they are only available in the US and few people know what is available in Japan so will ignore you. (As indeed will I from now on!)

I really don't care.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cannings said:

Love this logic may change my location to mila kunis's boobs as thats somewhere I always wanted to go and love how they look

Well if it is something you like I don't see nothing wrong with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

Meet me two hours outside NYC with your brand new V10F. I know a great alley we can meet at. Is 3 A.M. A good time for you?

Trust me, I've been to Japan.

suspicious-man-dark-alley-waiting-someth

Well, I was born in Japan I hate FL.My profile I put what I like.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Esper said:

And your name is 'Scouts Honor'! Which means you're telling the truth and I should believe you. I feel completely safe with this transaction. /s

Also. @LiLCruz I just don't get it.. Why even ask,

If you are going to say, 

I wasn't going buy anything here just look other post in inmotion section was going buy V8 or V10(Not F) on Amazon if I wanted scam somebody first thing I would post is here. Plus I thought all unicycle we're sold worldwide so did not care my location my profile and I was not going buy anything here don't care if you don't believe me or not.

Edited by LiLCruz
  • Upvote 1

I guess I'm center of attention if wanted scam would put my real location I know mods can see my IP really people I wasn't going buy anything here I guess fake location=scam I just putting whatever I liked in my profile and I wanted to scam I would say I'm from not US in my post/japan.

Edited by LiLCruz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:popcorn:  Are people just not riding their electric unicycles any more? 

Due to certain misunderstandings between the FBI, CIA, Interpol, CSIS and a few other agencies, I like to keep my location a mystery.  Do I tend to "bend" the truth to my advantage?  Sometimes.  Do I take certain "liberties" with taxation laws and other obscure legalities?  Maybe.  You say tomato, I say creative manipulation of the over-regulated system!  Fight the Powah!  If the mods were to check out my location there might be a few minor discrepancies here and there.  A location by any other name would still be sweet to ride at.  :whistling:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:popcorn:  So much drama for a Friday!  Okay, so who's trying to secretly scam who, but who visited Japan yet isn't currently there and doesn't really care about nothing and no one, and how do Mila Kunis's boobs fit into all of this.  :w00t2:

I have been to Japan.

And to answer your question... "Snugly!"   ?

As for your location - you can't hide... Not only do you misspell certain words (like "aboot" instead of "about"), but you also finish every other sentence with an "ay."  I mean just look at this quote from you...

27 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:popcorn:  Are people just not riding their electric unicycles any more? 

Due to certain moosunderstands between the FBI, CIA, Interpol, CSIS and a few other agencies, I like to keep my loocation a mystery. ay.  Do I tend to "bend" the trooth to my advantage?  Sometimes ay.  Do I take certain "liberties" with taxation laws and other obscoore legalities?  Maybe.  You say tomatoo, I say creative manipulation of the over-regulated system, ay!  Fight the Powah!  If the mods were to check out my loocation there might be a few minor discrepancies here and there.  A loocation by any other name would still be sweet to ride ay.  :whistling:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Playing catch up. A quick scan of this topic I see red reps, dark alleys and boobs.:popcorn:

Just another Friday night really... Welcome to the seedy underbelly of the EUC forum!

• Like 2

:huh:  Either you think I'm of Scoottish descent, ay, or that I basically talk like a smarmy pirate... or both!  :w00t2:  I'll take that, ay!  Matey!

IMG_4177.jpg

When life gives you negative reps, make negrepanade I always say!  :thumbup:                                                                                                                                          

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:huh:  Either you think I'm of Scoottish descent, ay, or that I basically talk like a smarmy pirate... or both!  :w00t2:  I'll take that, ay!  Matey!

It's funny how people don't hear their own accents...

I suppose I'm just lucky that I actually don't have an accent - at least, not where I come from!

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

It's funny how people don't hear their own accents...

I suppose I'm just lucky that I actually don't have an accent - at least, where I come from!

So do you live in the wops? If I ever make it to your country I’d like to have a squizz at your chilly bin before chucking my stubbies on and heading to the beach. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1