UK, Ride the Blackpool lights 28/08/18

Juggler

19 hours ago, Simon Grant said:

I might have to get involved 

i don’t think any one in Manchester has 

an Euc

Hi, what wheel do you ride?  It would be good to see you on the ride if you can make it

On 8/15/2018 at 9:25 PM, stephen said:

can i park my car there

Just popped into Sainsburys to check out the parking. All the signs (and there are plenty of them ) say 2hrs max for customers only plus the usual cameras and threats of fines!

I wouldn't bother using them. There are lots of parking spaces all along Redbank Road, That's where I will be parking so see you all outside the entrance to Sainsburys at 19:30.  I will wait for 10 mins for us all to arrive or better still message me your phone number if your coming and might be a little late. Fingers crossed for some dry weather!

6 hours ago, Juggler said:

Just popped into Sainsburys to check out the parking. All the signs (and there are plenty of them ) say 2hrs max for customers only plus the usual cameras and threats of fines!

I wouldn't bother using them. There are lots of parking spaces all along Redbank Road, That's where I will be parking so see you all outside the entrance to Sainsburys at 19:30.  I will wait for 10 mins for us all to arrive or better still message me your phone number if your coming and might be a little late. Fingers crossed for some dry weather!

I'll be in Blackpool early anyway about  3ish i better save some battery or bring the msx?

just a few clips put together from the ride the lights meet, wow it was busy bikes everywhere total chaos at times but everyone having chaotic fun ? , first time riding with anyone else cheers guys ?? i think we lost chris somewhere to ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 8:14 AM, stephen said:

just a few clips put together from the ride the lights meet, wow it was busy bikes everywhere total chaos at times but everyone having chaotic fun ? , first time riding with anyone else cheers guys ?? i think we lost chris somewhere to ?

Thanks Steve for a great video of the evenings ride

3 hours ago, Juggler said:

Thanks Steve for a great video of the evenings ride

yet i quite enjoyed it i stayed out till late zooming up and down ?? i just need a job in Blackpool and thinking about moving there ?

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted I missed this - me and my bro was in Blackpool last week and the promenade is absolutely awesome for EUCs. We were also riding around Hollingworth Lake, wonder if that was us you saw? If there are any other events in future or around Manchester and I'd be up to attend.

• 2 months later...

I'm in Barrowford BB9 6QD I have a ks14s that I'm selling a z6 and a z10 which tipped me off at high speed 2 days ago so I've got some nasty cuts and bruises and not looking forward to getting back on it so I'm going to try it back on the z6 cos that has never tipped me off so hopefully I'll be OK and get my confidence back 

5 minutes ago, Ju Reader said:

I'm in Barrowford BB9 6QD I have a ks14s that I'm selling a z6 and a z10 which tipped me off at high speed 2 days ago so I've got some nasty cuts and bruises and not looking forward to getting back on it so I'm going to try it back on the z6 cos that has never tipped me off so hopefully I'll be OK and get my confidence back

How much you selling your z10 😊 and why did it tip you off , I'm after a z10

Archived