Best website for hoverboard reviews? Anyone?

annsegers

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for help find hoverboards which should be best in quality and the prices should be cheaper. Before buying one i have to check the reviews about the hoverboards and where i can easily compare them to each others, as there are many came in the market. So any help will be appreciated. I need to buy 2 hoverboards for my kids.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the positive responses.

Ann 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ann,

For safty reason,you should always look for a hoverboard with UL2272 certification,cause this is the must have certification for hoverboard in US market.

Except UL2272,you should look at the description of the hoverboard or ask the supplier directly,do they come with samsung/LG battery and Taotao motherboard,these are the guarantee for quality.

If you want to know more hoverboard,you can read our article:https://www.rayeeboard.com/blog/segway-board/

• 4 weeks later...

@Annsegers, I know I am a bit late to the party. I would highly suggest that you take a look at Tomoloo. They have solid quality and are cool looking with flashing lights, bluetooth and so on. Pricepoint is good for that one. Did a comparison on a few a while back but they launched further models so I need to get my hands on those before I can update the review. https://www.hands-free-segway.reviews/self-balancing-scooter/reviews/tomoloo-hoverboard-review/

• 5 weeks later...

Hi @annsegers, thanks for the invitation for this question. I have viewed a blog entitled "The 10 Best Self Balancing Scooters" at wiki.ezvid.com, the editor on this website listed 10 best hoverboards in 2018. It is honored that Megawheels is one of the 10. All the hoverboards that selected are UL2272 certificated in US market and with good building quality, even some are at affordable price. Hope this will be helpful, I am not to promote our brand, but to recommend you of good choice.

Archived