Philadelphia Riders

Any riders in Philly?  I'm creating a local brand called RidePhilly and would love your help.  Right now, I'm a college student... low budget!  

Would anyone be ok with riding your EUC while we take pictures for our website? 

Ride on!  

Elliot

Here is a link to the members who have included Philadelphia as their location...

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/search/?&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[11]=1&group[15]=1&group[14]=1&group[18]=1&group[17]=1&group[19]=1&group[12]=1&group[6]=1&group[3]=1&group[20]=1&group[16]=1&group[13]=1&core_pfield_6=Philadelphia 

But bear in mind that some have not been around much... @Jerome would probably be your best bet.

Or, you can fly me over and I'll do it!

On 4/29/2018 at 2:33 PM, RidePhilly said:

Any riders in Philly?  I'm creating a local brand called RidePhilly and would love your help.  Right now, I'm a college student... low budget!  

Would anyone be ok with riding your EUC while we take pictures for our website? 

Ride on!  

Elliot

Hi Elliot,

I am a new rider with a Ninebot One E+. I ride on Kelly Drive and or Wissahickon Bike Trail. On weekends I ride around both sides of the river drives. The bad news is  I am a "senior citizen", not likely to impress your likely audience?

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

Hi Elliot,

I am a new rider with a Ninebot One E+. I ride on Kelly Drive and or Wissahickon Bike Trail. On weekends I ride around both sides of the river drives. The bad news is  I am a "senior citizen", not likely to impress your likely audience?

Don't be like that... All you need is a Mohawk, some piercings, lots of leather (and a bit of Photoshop) and you'll look a new man!   :facepalm:

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Don't be like that... All you need is a Mohawk, some piercings, lots of leather (and a bit of Photoshop) and you'll look a new man!   :facepalm:

I do like your new look! :thumbup:

41895793411_1018a7336b_b.jpg

Archived