Change technical maximum speed of a EU

^tom^

Something for GotWay (or others) to do:

- Change the technical max. speed of the EU to any speed you like per android app

- Change alarm settings to any speed you like

Booth must be very easy to do!

Any speed you like might be asking a bit much but adjusting the warning within the machines capabilities would be nice but more useful if it was linked to the riders weight which along with the power available are the two major variable factors that affect top speed.

I checked with my dealer and GotWay..

They will do that, but not now.....next generation.

Other brands will have this option allready like the here introduced cameron

http://www.cameron-ml.com/pod.jsp?id=38&_php=153_407_6

Without a speedometer at my wheel it is also a must have option to me.

With the swiss law it is a must have option too!

And what I miss is instructions sheet in english from GotWay and Rockwheel with exact specification/tech. data specially about max. speed and there beeps AND what happen after etc.

For me it is still not clear when this EU power off in case you drive to fast, or they just do not drive faster and do some beeps.

Only one thing I had.....the Rockwheel turns off, if the battery is overloaded to long and it will be after a 3 sec. continous beep (if I am right)

• 1 month later...

I checked with my dealer and GotWay..

They will do that, but not now.....next generation.

Other brands will have this option allready like the here introduced cameron

http://www.cameron-ml.com/pod.jsp?id=38&_php=153_407_6

Without a speedometer at my wheel it is also a must have option to me.

With the swiss law it is a must have option too!

And what I miss is instructions sheet in english from GotWay and Rockwheel with exact specification/tech. data specially about max. speed and there beeps AND what happen after etc.

For me it is still not clear when this EU power off in case you drive to fast, or they just do not drive faster and do some beeps.

Only one thing I had.....the Rockwheel turns off, if the battery is overloaded to long and it will be after a 3 sec. continous beep (if I am right)

When will the next generation (GotWay) be able for purchase for the public?

Gotway already have blue tooth vibration warnings on your phone through the android app that you can set the speed on so as long as you take notice of the warnings the speed is customisable much the same as setting a maximum speed on cruise control in a car. You can go faster if you choose to but that's up to you.

When will the next generation (GotWay) be able for purchase for the public?

What I know (I was asking for GW18) in about 5 month, but this is China.....I do not know what is 5 month in China....

Archived