Does anyone know the name of the App that traces back your trip

claudioagmfilho

Hi there does anybody know the name of the an app that traces back your trip and gives some kinda of a little film a little vid of from when you left your original posssition all the way to the end of the trip, it’s like a line that moves over your  itinerary, it’s as if someone is  drawing over Google earth in the form of a thin line like as if in a short vid or film.. i’m going out with my KS 16s and I’d like to trace back  see the little vid, of where I went and came back from  as if to see my itinerary from leaving all the way to coming back. Do I need to leave this app on the whole trip so I can trace everything back-and-forth?

thank you so much for your time appreciate it.  

2 hours ago, claudioagmfilho said:

I got Strava , on my iPhone X tho, can’t I use it with that? Cause I usually listen to music whilst riding anyway, I have had it for the longer time installed on my iphones , and now on my iPhone X.

Yes, it will work from a phone too...  

10 minutes ago, novazeus said:

@Marty Backeuses runtastic. u can read about it in the pebble watch topic started by him.

A small correction. Since that video was made I transitioned to what I think is better (there's always a better one around the corner). I now use Geo Tracker which I can't say enough good things about. It's Android only. You can grab it from here

Archived