GOTWAY M5 MICRO-WHEEL!!! Resurrected

15 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Is this gonna be your next wheel, Scout? 

It makes my feet look bigger, and you know what they say about a guy with big feet ?

• 1 year later...

what in the.... where is the battery lmao or does it run on AAA's? anything that size has to be less than useless but i still want it lol

4 hours ago, chrisjunlee said:

mten3 successor?

more like mtens premature baby.. successor indicates it's improved.. this seems like more of a gag to me not something they'd sell.. the range would be like 50 metres at 10 kph lol.. doesn't mean I don't want one though xD

5 hours ago, Rywokast said:

more like mtens premature baby.. successor indicates it's improved.. this seems like more of a gag to me not something they'd sell.. the range would be like 50 metres at 10 kph lol.. doesn't mean I don't want one though xD

Imagine it with a 12" wide airless tire for steamroll stability🤤

Oh wait

Image result for rolling pin

Still better than the Jyroball.  :laughbounce2:

My favorite part of that is how they obviously band-sawed pedals from another model to make them fit.

Edited by neurokinetik
On 7/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, neurokinetik said:

Still better than the Jyroball.  :laughbounce2:

I preordered one. I think it looks funny. Let's hope it goes into production, and not like that scooter I pledged on Kickstarter in, eh, 2016?

Then again, that scooter pledge got me into euc's because I was fed up of waiting. And tbh I don't want that scooter anymore :lol:

oh my god, i want one NOW. That thing should be airplane friendly, tossable in a backpack to expand my parking radius in NYC(literal last mile solution). When and where? Anyone know? I don’t even care if it’s slow with a 5 mile range.

• 2 years later...