I Met An Electric Unicyclist YouTuber Atop A Hiking Trail!

Marty Backe

Screenshot 2018-04-25 11.11.37

While riding the trails above Whittier California with my riding buddies @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" and @YoshiSkySun I bumped into Gabe who is on his own unique journey through life. He wrote about his encounter with us that you can read here: https://www.gfsantos.com/dailyblog/2018/4/15/i-met-an-electric-unicyclist-youtuber-atop-a-hiking-trail

Cool! Someone alluded to you resembling moses leading his people through the desert on here, awhile ago; that first shot fits the bill.. especially with the selfie stick- it's like a staff! ?Methinks he needs a wheel...

Join us!!

3 minutes ago, kour said:

Cool! Someone alluded to you resembling moses leading his people through the desert on here, awhile ago; that first shot fits the bill.. especially with the selfie stick- it's like a staff! ?Methinks he needs a wheel...

Join us!!

:laughbounce2:  I think I remember that. And you're right, with that selfie stick, what a picture :D

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I bumped into Gabe who is on his own unique journey through life.

and to quote him:”Cause let's be honest, what these guys were up to that day is not "normal" according to social standards.” 

How quickly he got to know you Marty ???

9 hours ago, Keith said:

and to quote him:”Cause let's be honest, what these guys were up to that day is not "normal" according to social standards.” 

How quickly he got to know you Marty ???

What happens to 3 men on a dusty trail stays between 3 men on a dusty trail! Snitches get stitches!

Archived