KS16s doesn't start

Kunta88

Hello,

My KS16s it's not starting properly. I have it since mid February, and everything was working fine 'till this morning.

I ride it for commuting every day, about 20-30km. Today I was going home to have lunch and I couldn't start it. When I arrived home I tried again and suddenly it worked. I rode it for some minutes and everything was fine. After having lunch I tried again to start it and it took me some minutes, having to move it one side to the other, and finally it worked again, but this time I was not able to shut it down.
I have guarantee, so I'm taking it to the shop and let them repair it, but I want to know if anyone has experienced something similar.

By the way, the bluetooth music button worked fine all the time.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Kunta88 said:

I have guarantee, so I'm taking it to the shop and let them repair it, but I want to know if anyone has experienced something similar.

Could be something with the button, some bad wiring, connectors or whatsover - best idea imo is to use your guarantee - no sense to fiddle around...

Could not remember of hearing too much of such probs with ks wheels and especially easy solutions.

23 hours ago, Kunta88 said:

Hello,

My KS16s it's not starting properly. I have it since mid February, and everything was working fine 'till this morning.

I ride it for commuting every day, about 20-30km. Today I was going home to have lunch and I couldn't start it. When I arrived home I tried again and suddenly it worked. I rode it for some minutes and everything was fine. After having lunch I tried again to start it and it took me some minutes, having to move it one side to the other, and finally it worked again, but this time I was not able to shut it down.

By the way, the bluetooth music button worked fine all the time.

Thanks!

Marty Backe has had similar experience with his KS14:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived