unlocking kingsong speed

ZeroEmissions

Hi everyone, hope you are well and having lots of fun on your wheels?

I've recently bought the Kingsong 18 A + and have gotten frustrated with the constant speed reminders "beep beep beep Please Slow Down"

I have see the tutorial on youtube but the new app doesn't appear to have the functionality for turning off the speed restrictions.

As for a solution, I'm wondering if anyone has an old version of the app or can someone explain how to do it on the new app?

Thanks

Very much appreciated

Richard

Edited by ZeroEmissions

In ghe moment there are problems with speed unlocking in the Ks app

afaik the LATEST android should work again...but IOS is waiting for apple approvement....should come in the next one/,two weeks

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you have any luck @Gassyclown?

I’m in the same boat, can’t increase the 20km/h limit on my KS18L using IOS app.

I am taking it into work today to see if a mate with the android app can do it on my wheel. 

I also emailed Kingsong support & the distributor I got it from yesterday, but no reply yet. 

6 hours ago, Gwila said:

Did you have any luck @Gassyclown?

I’m in the same boat, can’t increase the 20km/h limit on my KS18L using IOS app.

I am taking it into work today to see if a mate with the android app can do it on my wheel. 

I also emailed Kingsong support & the distributor I got it from yesterday, but no reply yet. 

How many kilometers have you ridden already? You need 10 or 20 to unlock from 20 km/h limit. Also your app needs to be signed in to your account. And you might get problems if you bought it from Aliexpress. Your distributor should help you.