My Tesla Super (Msuper V3s+T) Is here !!

Okay guys . It’s here ! It’s finally here ! @Charles McLean already did a great job reviewing his so not sure what more I can add . Opened it up and it looks identical ti his . (Opened it just to be sure I got what I paid for ) . Anyway I haven’t had a chance to really ride it yet . Battery was at 20% and it got dark pretty quickly. So I’ll take my maiden voyage tomorrow and add a bit of personal opinion afterward . 

32 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Whaddawetellya?  :popcorn:  Are you cleared medically to ride?

16 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Physically or psychologically? 

Physically I am fine . Had an appt with my surgeon on Wednesday. He said it’s healing wonderfully and that I can go back to my regular schedule but to be “easy “ I feel great . No pain or discomfort around the incisions. So I’ll take that as an “all clear” 

Psychologically, I’ve never been sound . So no worries there . :P

F87CA8D4-8485-4722-9A13-2B92A924AF2A.jpeg

84AF371E-546B-43F6-9CEF-9C884C357268.png

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

Physically I am fine...

It was a rhetorical question - for the second part at least!

After all, you are on this forum...   :D

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

Physically I am fine . Had an appt with my surgeon on Wednesday. He said it’s healing wonderfully and that I can go back to my regular schedule but to be “easy “ I feel great . No pain or discomfort around the incisions. So I’ll take that as an “all clear” 

F87CA8D4-8485-4722-9A13-2B92A924AF2A.jpeg

Interesting that they put that same wacky fan in the MSuper as they did in the ACM2. Worthless I say. At least you don't have to worry about replacing it when it fails some day.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Interesting that they put that same wacky fan in the MSuper as they did in the ACM2. Worthless I say. At least you don't have to worry about replacing it when it fails some day.

Yeah im honesty not sure what they were thinking with the placement of it ...don’t see how it could do anything . But hey ...it’s there ! Lol

57 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Maybe the $0.10 they spend putting them in there is worth being able to market an "active cooling system", haha.

Congratulations on the not msuper X niiiiiiiice new wheel! Wouldn't mind one myself:efeeec645d:

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Spot on, Marty:efee612b4b:

I'm glad it finally made it to you! Now I just have to suffer through my jealousy (which burns with the heat of A THOUSAND SUNS ) until I can get mine from Jason in a month and a half!

Anyway, congrats!

50 minutes ago, Arbolest said:

I'm glad it finally made it to you! Now I just have to suffer through my jealousy (which burns with the heat of A THOUSAND SUNS ) until I can get mine from Jason in a month and a half!

Anyway, congrats!

Haha. That time will pass in no time ! Just try to put it out of your mind (easier said than done...I know ) . 

But you’re better off waiting for @Jason McNeil. His after sales support is unrivaled. I’m just an impatient child when it comes to such things . 

Also he’s gonna have blue and red too . I’m partial to the Batman look of the black but the colored ones are super (Msuper) cool. :D

38 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Also he’s gonna have blue and red too . I’m partial to the Batman look of the black but the colored ones are super (Msuper) cool. :D

:efee612b4b:

I'm still undecided when it comes to the color. The red is attention-grabbing and just screams fun, the blue looks like it has a certain oomph to it that is hard to ignore and pleasing overall, but the black just calls to me in a way I can't quite describe... Decisions decisions...:unsure:

35 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

Hey @Scott Henley, how's the new wheel treating you?  I'm figuring you've put about 75 miles on it since yesterday!  ?

Loving it ! Unfortunately it’s been raining like crazy here today . So wasn’t able to ride . I did get it up to 28mph yesterday . But it can definitely do more . No beeps , no hesitation. Just held 27-28 for quite a ways .

Archived