Kingsong KS-18S tiltback above 40 kph

D i c K (ie)

With the iOS kingsong app I am able to set my Ks18s third alarm to 45 kph and fourth alarm to 50 kph. But the tiltback always slowly comes in above 40 kph. When I check the app while riding seated, I was able to keep speeding up with tiltback till 43/44 kph. I never hear the third alarm before tiltback comes up.

It is not a big problem, because 42kph is already quite fast, but I am interested to hear if others are experiencing the same. 

C7FF513A-5E61-4542-B7B3-B779F9F51162.png

On 21/4/2018 at 12:53 PM, US69 said:

nope , i dont have that prob....

whats your firmware version and how many km do you have? and on what battery level was that happening?

My wheel is on firmware 1.04. This behavior is also with full battery.

The tiltback is set on 50kph. The third alarm is on 45. It looks like the wheel is unable to set tilt back higher then 40kph but the third alarm is on 45kph. So I never reach the third alarm... I currently have 929km with my wheel. Is it possible this is because I did not reach the 1000km yet?

31 minutes ago, D i c K (ie) said:

My wheel is on firmware 1.04. This behavior is also with full battery.

The tiltback is set on 50kph. The third alarm is on 45. It looks like the wheel is unable to set tilt back higher then 40kph but the third alarm is on 45kph. So I never reach the third alarm... I currently have 929km with my wheel. Is it possible this is because I did not reach the 1000km yet?

perhaps yes, nonetheless  the  limit was set down to 200km...with 1.04!

but i now a lot 18s riders which have no prob with the 50kmh setting...

go into the darkness bot thread and register as beta tester!

on the last beta the max speed for KS works now....setting 3 + 4 alarm to a value up to 50kmh!

19 hours ago, US69 said:

perhaps yes, nonetheless  the  limit was set down to 200km...with 1.04!

but i now a lot 18s riders which have no prob with the 50kmh setting...

go into the darkness bot thread and register as beta tester!

on the last beta the max speed for KS works now....setting 3 + 4 alarm to a value up to 50kmh!

I was already beta tester for darknessbot. This morning, after a full battery charge, I have set the speed to 50kph with darknessbot. It was still the same. Tiltback is coming in a little bit above 40kph. 

Archived