The streets of NYC made me horny

UPDATE: first ride, button clipped onto bag, it's pretty hard to locate at a moment's notice, especially with motorcycle gloves on. Did get people's attention when pressed though and cars could hear it. Plan to change the button for a larger pushbutton that's easier to slap impulsively when needed.

Edited by Roo Williams

Maybe not quite that big and comical.. there's still an aesthetic to uphold here even if it does erode slightly with each new accessory I find to strap onto myself ;).

On a practical note, I may just extend the cable and keep it in my hand. One of those nice braided cables used for headphone wires would be ideal.

Edited by Roo Williams
  • Like 1

I chopped a pretty robust feeling USB cable up, made two wires out of the four internal wires and switched out the stock wire for this longer version. Now I'm able to clip it on my bag and clip the button onto a finger so I know exactly where it is when I need it. Pretty minimal, and works well!

... found a new way to tease my dog too! :D

IMG_4144.JPG

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Roo Williams said:

I chopped a pretty robust feeling USB cable up, made two wires out of the four internal wires and switched out the stock wire for this longer version. Now I'm able to clip it on my bag and clip the button onto a finger so I know exactly where it is when I need it. Pretty minimal, and works well!

... found a new way to tease my dog too! :D

It also makes you become Cesar Milan? :thumbup: