Inmotion App for Android

Unventor

4 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

There is little point perfecting the firmware if people can't connect to their wheels to apply it. These connection issues should be a top priority. Even if you never use the app while riding having the ability to configure the wheel to you ride tastes/style is of utmost importance. Not everyone has (or wants) an Apple phone lying around.

Well said as usual  ?

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Dawid said:

Does anyone knows how to fix Bluetooth transfer error? I cannot upload sounds set or light set (tries to transfer, always fail).

Have no problems with connecion, playing music etc.

Put the wheel in reating position first, just as when calibrating. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 12:08 AM, UniVehje said:

Put the wheel in reating position first, just as when calibrating. 

Thank you, but partially 😉

It worked for some reason once (that gave me a hint it can work) and then in 95% tries - failed. I've spent 2h trying to find what is wrong and by pure accident I found solution.

For all out there:

If you want to transfer anything to the wheel (light, sound set etc) just cut off engine with grip button. Works 100%.

Inmotion app is a mess. Can't believe that so simple stuff is so hard. No hints. No manual.

That leaves me with last mistery of "Garmin connected" sign that appears sometimes. How to push data to my Garmin watch...

Edited by Dawid

16 minutes ago, Dawid said:

Inmotion app is a mess. Can't believe that so simple stuff is so hard. No hints. No manual.

Man, you should try KingSong app!!! InMotion app works beautifully compared to the crap KingSong is doing. 

Edit: Light transfer works quite often but sound transfers have never worked. 

Edited by UniVehje
  • Like 1

I used to own the KS18L, nice wheel, but the app was a nightmare. @UniVehjei had the same problem you have. Once you have signed in and raised the speed limit through the app to 40kmh or 50kmh and the app accepts it, it is set, don't go back and check , cause if you sign in again to check, it will reset the speed limit automatically back to 20kmh. The tilt back will frighten you, as you won't be expecting it at 20kmh. Absolute Torture! 

I no longer have the KS18L, I am loving the V10f, just wish I could reach 45kph on it. 

Edited by ED209

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

but sound transfers have never worked. 

Hold the grip, while doing it. Don't need to tilt it, just hold the grip button. It works. Yeasterday I had to do it for 10 minutes to keep uploading English :P Little bit of execise.

Edited by Dawid
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...