B & F****** Q

Paddylaz

On 4/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Oh oh :w00t2: WHEEL FIGHT WHEEL FIGHT!!!

Okay okay, as a Canadian I should not be encouraging internet fighting.  :rolleyes:  Maybe I'll just say who would have figured it would take a hardware store to bring these electric unicycles to the awareness of the general population?  :lol:  Jason / Ian / somebody needs to set up a supplier deal with B&Q to have a display of wheels near the "Sprockets and Doodads" section of the store.  I think they would sell like hotcakes!  :thumbup: 

BTW, speaking of class, notice the "+" sign after "Top Members" to the left there?  Yeah, that means something.  :whistling:  Pass the grey poupon, peasants.

On a side note - where did they get all those EUC riding savants?  :huh:  Dang, they ride 200% better than I can, and I've been riding for a long time now!  :crying: I don't think we could put together such a smooth flowing commercial even with the best of the riders on the forum.

Uh..  I didn’t see them do anything super slick. Duff, Marty, Jason, and Dan could do that with their eyes closed.  I’m not sure whether you are overly impressed with multi-take 10 foot rides, or underwhelmed by the talent surrounding you. ?

:efefae4566:  Alright, alright you're all pretty.  Can I go home now?  :efeee20b79:

Okay let me correct my own quote with your quote for a new, improved hybrid quote. :efefd8a002:

7 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

I don't think I, HunkaHunkaBurningLove, could put together such a smooth flowing commercial even with a gazillion years of practice!  Some of my fellow forum members, on the other hand, could definitely do it with their eyes closed!

:popcorn:  Okay let's see it done spoof style!  Prove me wrong or wear a thong.  :whistling:

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:efefae4566:  Alright, alright you're all pretty.  Can I go home now?  :efeee20b79:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay let me correct my own quote with your quote for a new, improved hybrid quote. :efefd8a002:

:popcorn:  Okay let's see it done spoof style!  Prove me wrong or wear a thong.  :whistling:

Awe, you are home @Hunka Hunka Burning Love. You are home. :cheers:

41 minutes ago, WeeJ said:

can't do a flash mob, but wee j has already been around B&Q on his.   Apologies for poor quality as video was taken on my phone.

Great to see WeeJ again! :thumbup:  No customers? Either you work there, the place was closed or WeeJ phoned in a bomb threat.  :D

Thanks @Rehab1   nah it was just quiet, and I avoided filming in areas where there were customers, you know in case they weren't happy being on youtube!

haven't been on the group in a while, though has been cold and wet here usually so not much riding!    

Please everyone send the sun to Scotland for a while.  We had one nice sunny day on sat, back to rain again today!  

Archived