Azze80

Full Members
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

• EUC
    KS14S

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Azze80's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Wow, long time since I wrote something in here but people around commented on this cut out and I had to read about it. Well for science, I would gladly lend out my wheel to my friend @Mike Sacristan if you’d like a comparison and mike would be up for it. It’s also the first batch. Even first in Sweden, lol I have stayed mostly under 43km/h... when riding. Average is probably 35-40. No issue at all. Started with soft mode the first month or two but have changed to soft since then. Absolutely love everything about it but got a bit concerned when reading about this. I doubt though that a wheel will start behaving strange suddenly if you already have a long total range on it and have tried the different conditions and speeds with it. Still running v1.05 fw . Mike , call me if you want to try it out (or whatsup text)cause I will not be watching this everyday . Also sorry for the accident, hope you recover fast.
  2. omg, how many pages will this thread go on for? Lol. Just entered cause I still receive emails everyday when there are updates... I when I start to read I can't help myself but to read more and to reply... Just wanted to say that I am with my buddy @Mike Sacristan on this one. Have never experienced any dips and it is so freaking easy to come up to speed on this wheel that I really have to tell myself to just take it easy. Am also running fw 05, will probably never change. Went for a ride yesterday (around 1deg C) with range about 30km and the battery went down around 30 %, (weigh 66-67kg).
  3. Maybe this already has been brought up... but suggest not to upgrade your devices to iOS 13(.1) since the percentage is showing 100% again all the time and I now have only the voltage as a measurement of status. Furthermore, still loving the wheel. Yesterday I rode 70km and had around 70.2V left. Still on fw 1.05. The only downside to the wheel for me is still the trolley handle that doesn’t want to stay in place even after tightening the screws every 3 days.... 2 weeks ago I went to a mechanic and we added something that would hold the screws into place(don’t know the name), it worked perfectly for during 2-3weeks. Now I am back where we started. Got the spare tire yesterday (probably will not use it... ) Also, the “charging outlet in the back” , I managed to loose the rubber lid ... So I have to figure out how to seal it up (or buy a new) if/when it gets wet outside.
  4. I have had the same situation actually, I was unable to push in the tire more close to the rim due to lack of space around the valve .... I emptied the tire, massaged it and pumped it up like 3 times, now it is a bit worse than before, lol I haven't bothered to do more work and now I am used to it. Maybe I will try again when I have more time, Don't know who you asked this, but YES, it affects the vobble a bit... but when having ridden arround 600km one gets the hang of how to avoid the vobble even with an uneven mounted tire . Furthermore... I can not describe how much I love this wheel, despite this tiny issue. Running still on 1.05 fw. It works good. If I'd want to push the wheel above 40kmph when battery is less than 50%, I'll do it intentionally, meaning this would be planned with careful acceleration. Since I only weigh around 65kg, I get a range of arround 11km/10% battery... So, I'll bee too tired after 50km and will almost never reach 50% battery . I am still learning the application to be aware of battery status etc, Right now...When out riding, I have the vibration set in darknesbot at 35kmph and beep set between 40-43(depending on mood and day). I've also set an alarm for 50% battery, I've found this useful.
  5. Ahh, so in my case overlean👍🏻 Makes sense... too heavy on the pedal, my bad😒
  6. Correct, when I did it with a 14S, I did not hear this, but the music was still playing 😂 It was like, “I don’t want to die completely ” :), When l lifted it upright again it started to work at once... I didn’t have to restart it. Does that classify as cutoff? @eddiemoy
  7. Understand what you mean, but why did it continue when it was lying down? Maybe I picked it up too quickly and maybe it was about to stop after the warning.... cause come to think of it I somehow interrupted it and the wheel was still spinning when I grabbed the handle. Makes sense.
  8. @stephen, This is not uncommon ... A week ago, I rode walking speed...(very slow) , as I was approaching a very low and small sidewalk curb. I have ridden over this maybe a thousand times but this time I did not manage to keep my balance so I just jumped off it. Had this been my earlier wheel, the ks14s, it would have just lied down on the side with no drama... Instead, my 16X continued about 1meter and did a 360 almost (over its top handle) before it fell down on its side 🙄. My Beaty is now scratched 😥. When this happened the wheel kept spinning and announced the standard “please decelerate “ as mentioned above before I picked it up. My total range is 500 and am 65kg, travel around 10-15km in trails every day for work. Fw 05 @Gaz Bon, hope you recover fast and get well soon.
  9. @Mike Sacristan and @Unventor omg guys😂 wtf! What am I missing here hahahaha yeah! We are all looking forward to your visit @Unventor. It will also be my first group-ride. Awesome! Close to me, as Mike mentioned we have lots of trails in the woods... where I normally ride everyday for work. We can go there and you can choose paths/trails to ride😎. ”Three amigos “ 😁🤣, I can see the wifey just 👉🏻🙄 👈🏻 Though as as much as Mike has now built up his leg strength with his practicing, I now have to start squatting to be able to keep up😉
  10. So confused:) what is the total cost in usd or euro? So 490NDT + shipping how much is 1NDT? when I google ndt I get twd instead:) .
  11. True but that does not affect the lights. i had the BT off today(other times not when I don’t remember to disable it). Just would be an easy feature to have the option to have everything turned off... lights etc while charging ... for those who want. Maybe I’m old school and think that it is good if the wheel gets its rest once in a while. This is not a problem, it’s only on my wish list.
  12. No problem:) but I would like to have the option so that I don’t awake my entire family as “Megatron rises “ 😆