Kingsong 2018

One

Does anybody know about updates or inventions from Kingsong in this year? 

We have 14, 16 and 18 inch wheels already. Last year a rumour said they are going to develop a powerbank for the wheels... 

So what's next? Maybe they copy the stylish design from the KS14D to the 16-inch wheels... 

And I'm still waiting for the powerbank to do the tripp around the globe (always having sirens and blue lights behind me cause I'm so illegal).

• 3 weeks later...

A photo that seems to show KS18L on an assembly line:

KS18L..jpg.bac3c8e1136335659d8f51609cb702af.jpg

In the background, at the end of the chain, we see wheels with a shell that seems very large compared to the size of the handle (handle that is probably the same as the KS14S and KS16S):

ks18L.png.b059c2ae8a893e5841d960aa36932464.png

Too bad that Kingsong did not work more the look of this KS18L, equipping for example a large tire and a rear fender like motorcycle, like the beautiful Ninebot One Z10 ...

The choice will be difficult for my next wheel! Wide tire or integrated trolley? :/

@Scouts Honor

The ones in the front are 14s or 14d and the one in the back are 16s(can be seen on the "old style" led ring") this photos are about 2-3 months old  from Facebook, and till today nothing else than two 18L prototype where existing. At the time i also thougth that would be a 18L... ?

But they just start production now, begin/mid may

On 4/13/2018 at 9:25 PM, One said:

Does anybody know about updates or inventions from Kingsong in this year? 

We have 14, 16 and 18 inch wheels already. Last year a rumour said they are going to develop a powerbank for the wheels... 

So what's next? Maybe they copy the stylish design from the KS14D to the 16-inch wheels... 

And I'm still waiting for the powerbank to do the tripp around the globe (always having sirens and blue lights behind me cause I'm so illegal).

At the time only the 18L is announced ....

As the 18L is their first 84Volt wheel, i would guess later this year they will develop an upgrade to 84Volt for their best selling wheel, the KS16.

If they do, for sure the outer shell will get an update, too, as for a 84V wheel other battery packs will need another shell type.

But that is just what would be logical.

I dont think KS will jump into 10 or 22 inch wheels, or even a 20inch, as those are just not mass market.

btw.: The first wheel they styled "like 14d" was actual the KS16...with this wheel they started their typical brand style "middle trolley plus LED ring"

And:

I can nearly promise you they will not develop a "powerbank" for their wheels....

There are several reasons why this makes no sense, one of them is that their wheels 14d/s, 16s, 18s can NOT have a charge on the charge port while the wheel is powered on...

And while standing still a powerbank nearly makes no sense, as you can also use a wall plug.

Then there are other reasons, like weight, inefficiency, safety etc etc

Archived